Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Divine Entanglement - Alex Grey reminds me of a view

The Fabric of Creation --We are.



While learning to Channel, my guides directed some of the most perception/consciousness altering events through encounters with various people. A suggested visit to a shaman/hypnotherapist gave me an opportunity to experience a guided out of body reality check.

In a moment I was thrown out of my body and hovering above it. The guides were trying to teach me to see my world through a more objective less egoic view. What I saw gave me tremendous pause.
The I of me was surrounded by total blackness. The only thing I could see visually was something animated that looked like a blob of color directly below and maybe 15 to 20 feet away.

To give it a bit more description: It was like looking through a tunnel to see my self, and yet, from that vantage point, it was clear the physical body was just a representation of me. Even more, was the awareness that all that I saw was a projection that had been run through my programming.

Nothing else, even the couch I had been sitting on, was visible when I entered that state of awareness. AND, while in that state of awareness, I continued to speak what I was experiencing. I was in two places.

The girlfriend who accompanied me had an impulse to grab me when she felt me shift out of body but the Shaman prevented that contact, knowing a touch would create a disturbance and I would lose the view. However, her presence allowed me to let go and trust enough to allow the experience to unfold. The Shaman was initiator, and the guides directed everything.    

Life has been a different experience from that point on. There is a multidimensional state of awareness we can access if we so choose to develop our ability to reach it.

That is what we are evolving toward. And we are not alone.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: