Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Friday, November 5, 2010

Paranormal Preliminaries - grounding in light

"Science and religion are not at odds. Science is simply too young to understand." - Dan Brown (Angels & Demons) - The fact that religion has a place for Demons is the first clue .. that science needs to do more homework.

Several contacts have asked me about their paranormal experiences. Given some of the encounters have to do with posession, accepting and working with clients isn't a thing I address lightly.

Given that I came into the channeling thing with spirit guides and guardians who were there to protect and encourage me with each and every step - I had few encounters with negative entities. The fact I also waited twenty years to immerse myself into this way of being allowed me to put the brakes on for every encounter that showed any potential of being beyond my ability to direct to a lighter plane.

As we are growing and evolving into a conscious awareness of our spiritual connections, many are encountering - intentionally and otherwise - paranormal/supernatural others who let us know we are not alone.

Given that, it has become more clear that some of my experiences were a way to give me solid experience and awareness that the light and dark co-exist and our actinos and our thoughts are the sole determination as to what we encounter. We are learning from that how to gauge those encounters. This isn't new information - it is integrating lifetimes of information.

Short of working one on one with someone as a client, the first bit of advice I can offer one who really wants to explore this area is to clean up your thoughts. What you hide will expose itself and what you don't like will magnify.


Learning to love the diversity and the incredible ways the universe manifests light is a good beginning. Fear determines the outcome. No fear.

And then you will really be amazed at what shows up -- all the things you could have been afraid of ...  to remind us we have left a few breadcrumbs to help light the path. Some may have been eaten and others .. who knows .. but enough remain to help us find our light. :)

And the experience we undergo in one lifetime is ... equal to sticking a toe in the water of eternity.




Never stop learning. It's how we grow and how consciousness evolves.


My role is to keep it light. My nightlights help keep me light. A divine assist. And so we glow.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: