Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Animal Insight - seeing the light

"If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men." - Francis of Assisi


The shift is here.  As we begin to discern and acknowledge our connectedness to all that is, consciousness is transforming itself. A domino effect, lights are twinkling into being on multiple planes of knowing. The multi-verse is blossoming into new awareness.

Divine guidance has never been limited to presenting itself in human form. Listening to messages and communication from animals (in whatever form that manifests) is part of what is called for at this time.

Not being Catholic, I wondered why my guides - from the beginning of this nightlight adventure  - almost 15 years ago now - kept directing me to places like the Church in Taos. (San Francisco de Asis Church)

And when I went, extraordinary things happened. I got names, insight, visions, direction. I was rewarded for my willingness to go where I was called - rewarded for blind faith.

I found the connection to be St. Francis. The message was urgent. It had to do with paying attention to animals, animal spirit and nature.

I began to allow and open to information that came from spirit guides on animals in general and to be aware of animal messages and animal spirit messengers. I discovered nature spirits, guardian spirits and so much more.

It has nothing to do with creating a story or history of a psychic nature...at least that is not my part in it. The intended communication is that - at this moment in time - animals are our co-travelers and co-creators. Everything they are showing us, in their living, dying and how they go about being in the world is a way of telegraphing information to us on what we are doing in our actions...active/passive/conscious/subconscious and how that energy impacts them and everything else on the manifest plane.

Some information comes through on the conscious plane while more of it comes through our subconscious connections. If we can allow, those who are considered to be "animals" can teach us more than we ever thought possible.

As we all are, they are more than what they seem. They know things that continue to remain hidden from us. As we have not determined the true limits of our own minds and abilities, we do not know what hidden abilities our animal companions possess. As we deny their potential, our own potential withers.

My pets have been a great help in providing insight into the spirit plane and allowing me to experience things and events I thought were impossible ... It forced me to give much more thought into my actions and interactions with all animals...and humans on every level. I truly rely upon my pets to show me what I have missed and to alert me to things I am unable to see.

While I have no doubt about the abilities of animals to interact and see things we are blind to, it certainly helps to present images that create a frame of reference for that viewpoint. Thanks to Jesse and Suzy - we have a picture to illustrate what a thousand words can't.

Of the many images that were taken for this photo, only one had an orb. And as it happened, the cat was caught in her attempt to interact with it. What the cat sees? We don't know. The fact that she does see something she feels she can interact with is worthy of further investigation. Having pets who keep us informed of that presence in our lives: priceless. 

Cat Detective
*This photo is not mine.
I have been given permission to share it.


 And the innocent will lead the way .... Maybe we have assumed a wrong interpretation. 
 
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Marion said...

My dogs let me know on a continuing basis when a visitor has arrived. They are truly amazing...and they are so joyful when I get it, when I know what they are trying to tell me. It is becoming much more prevalent these days...

thank you for helping me accept the shift so well, Wendy!

wendy said...

Thanks, Marion! I was blown away when I first made the connection...

Ex: Gracie led me through my first test of listening to her - room by room.

I began to see more instances of what I will call "interlopers" and kept better watch on what came in the door. ;)