Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Monday, January 24, 2011

Loving in the Light - Pets

Light messengers come in all shapes and forms.
Some leave a wake - others leave awake.

~ Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened. ~ Anatole France 

The rest of the world sees us as we present ourselves in our various earth appropriate disguises. Our closest companions identify us by our light.  

The goal of life is to show up with enough inner spirit to make conscious connections with significant others who see beyond our material facade, remember where we come from and inspire us to put more creative effort into our homework so that we have some great stories to share about our encounters when we reconnect at the end of our respective journeys.

The moments we embrace with heart are the moments that give wings to the traveler and light the path for all who choose to follow.


Today I count my blessings - to include all beings ... those living and those who have gone on. The rainbows they gave me continue to blossom with creative fireworks. I am alive in color because love crossed my path, dropped the mask and chose to walk with me for awhile - to help me find my inner glow. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: