Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Trusting the Light in the Dark

All that we see is not all that can be seen.

What is it that is different about my world? Unlike the topic of who the latest reality star is or what a celebrity is doing to mess up his/her personal life, speaking about the personal events in my life are a thing most people have been told not to speak of due to the fact it might make other people think you are crazy -- or at the very least -- frighten them.

However, there are more people who are now sharing accounts of their paranormal/ metaphysical experiences and sharing that they are frightened by them. That doesn't have to be the case. And that was what I was supposed to address in sharing the Nightlight encounter... the one that continues even now after 14 years: Fear.

The current shift in planetary and dimensional energy is helping us to realign our conscious awareness. Some are opening at a rapid pace while others are stumbling into their own inner awareness. Whatever the circumstance, sharing our experiences helps to increase information about how others handle the new encounters and how one might learn a new bit of information that will decrease the fear factor.

I blocked this stuff when I was a kid. It was simply too overwhelming. And I got the immediate connection of how incredibly powerful my mind could be at contributing to that overwhelm when I wanted to write stuff like or better than the best horror/sci-fi thriller writer of the time.

In doing that little exercise, I discovered how quickly my nightdreams, daydreams and every day encounters took a turn toward the dark side. Not for me. I choose to work with light.

Skipping to the present. I work with energy. No good. No bad. Simply energy. When others who are not in physical form show up to enlighten me to their presence, I have to keep an open mind.

A recent encounter is an example of how hard that can be - even when one is focused on allowing the experience to go forward.

I was told by my guides that I would be able to see the newest connections if I could suspend my fear. I had to allow them to be present in my space and know there was nothing to be afraid of. I agreed.

At 3 am, I awoke, feeling we had company in the bedroom. I heard my name -- a partial representation of it. The difference was that it sounded mechanical. And the pronunciation came out - Wenny ... They couldn't say the d. The moment I heard it, I felt a chill through out my body. Immediately, the connection was blocked.

What I did feel in that moment of contact was so foreign that the instantaneous, involuntary response was flight. I shut down. However, it didn't end the contact. They chuckled and said, now you know why we are going slowly with the seeing part of the equation. We don't want to scare you.

No matter how strong my desire to be fearless, apparently, I am hardwired too strong for a simple desire to derail. And that is what I am working on to get to the next level. Metaphysical discipline.

There have been many layers of this fear thing that I intentionally and methodically let go of over the past decade. It is a process as we are all learning and awakening to a larger awareness of who we are.

Some of that awareness included/includes the presence of others with whom we share a common bond: to know more. Sometimes fear is warranted as a protection. To go forward in our exploration and discovery, we have to get past that programming.

Fear not. There is more to light than meets the eye. So we shall see.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: