Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Notes On the way to being

Inner Beauty

Out beyond ideas of rightdoing
and wrongdoing
There is a field.
I will meet you there. - Rumi


What does it take to get one to shift from status quo, to review the life roles assigned and ask for a new perspective. What if? When one is too busy performing all the assigned tasks and spirit has a message or point to make, crisis shows up. Chaos ensues. Life is derailed.

In the process of picking up the pieces, one can start anew or at least from an alternative view. After so many times of doing things the same way, what can be learned from trying out a new style?

One day on my way to being I tripped and found a light. That light is my connection: source/energy/all-that-is. It refuses to be called anything other than Energy. I accept that.

When I ask, I am given. When I don't ask, I remember. When I know, I forget. If you have been there or are there now, this illogic is perfect sense. That is reality. Each has his own compass and navigation points in order to make his very personal connections on the path. They will not make sense to any other than himself. That is what is learned along the way to being. The first thing to get over: judgment.

If you cannot hear with your mind, open your heart. That is where wisdom lives. Once that connection is made, the mind stops getting in the way.

What does "the energy" tell me when I make time to listen?
So many thing in so many ways I cannot voice or even remember. I have to engage it in a linear fashion and that makes it so small - but the essence of the communication or intended message is still there.

"When you arrive at such a point that you feel you must have been given "the booby prize" in life, laugh. Then get over yourself. Remember your sense of humor. There is no JOY without it."

And the light goes on. Laughing.

What does that higher awareness/power show me when I am receptive?

In a real life scenario - I am driving on the way to work and have been given a message to "expect Miracles" ... what it means? I don't know. I bookmark it and go on. There above me, circling over the road is a beautiful hawk.

The circle becomes a swirling movement and then the hawk is flying alongside my car - paralleling me at about 15 feet from the driver's side window for a few all too brief moments. I steal a glimpse of those beautiful wings in flight but have to focus to keep from kissing the curb. Laughing, I say "thank you." A blessing and a reminder: Knowing isn't everything. Being is amazing.

Love and light to you as you journey on your way to being.


Join me for a talk with Animal Communicator Carole Devereux -- Spirit of the Horse on Conscious Living: Empower Radio.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: