Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

How extraordinary: Life and Light!

"There's a spirit that guides me, a light that shines for me
My life is worth the livin', I don't need to see the end.

Sweet, sweet surrender, live, live without care
Like a fish in the water, like a bird in the air." 

~ John Denver - Sweet Surrender ~

Why me? Why? Not.

Then the suggestion comes ... Not "why" me. Rather, who me? I laugh.

No matter what my question or my current dilemma, the guides have little energy to add to my drama. They simply redirect and urge me forward ... And, when I re-examine the language, I can see one question has the potential to create a solution or learning. The other is the equal to a sit and spin... lots of energy expended and not a thing to show for it.

What prompted the question? A thing that prompts most of my questions: the activity of the nightlights.

My nightlights continue to be a visible and engaging presence. As the catastrophic events of the world escalate, they also seem to be gaining intensity in their energetic form. I am called to pay attention and to focus on upgrading my intuitive ability.

What does it mean? Why do I get this result when it seems no one else has an outwardly visible dynamic in their relationship to higher consciousness and connections with source and other life forms.

And then I get an answer that surprises me. "We didn't want to scare you."

They continue, "And, at the outset of your exploration into the world of mystery and unknown (metaphysics), you requested that there be nothing to make you fearful of the process of self-discovery.

All you have encountered has given you support and constant reassurance that beyond-your-ability-to-comprehend there is a greater force so full of love that you would burst if it were to be encapsulated and presented to you within any conventional life-form.

However, the nightlights are a demonstration that all-that-is can exist in various non-corporeal forms and still have relevance to the current beings in carnation... (I am picturing flowers...and smiling) ... and that essence is harmless in light-form. (For higher students on the path...it is also a reflection of the Divine Within.)"

Earlier today, we (the guides and I) spoke of gardens and life being very much a process of creating beautiful gardens. What we might consider to be weeds, others value as sacred vines... And, when we eradicate anything, that energy simply reshapes and presents itself in another form. Ultimately, it is we who have to do the transforming rather than projecting our dis-ease on anything outward. 

And how can we grow more? Surrender and prepare to be Amazed. (They smile.)



We are beautiful in the light. Rainbows can't touch us... but they can give us a clue to what lies in store. The world beyond our seeing is a light show like nothing we have consciously encountered. We have been there before and remember in dreams. Now, in our waking daytime, we are walking straight toward it. This encounter is a soul challenging engagement.

No fear. Each of our guardians is present to clear the path and the past... All is coming home to a world long since forgotten and reappearing due to a self-protection/preservation code that has been implanted into the fabric of being.

We are not weeds. (All life essence in manifest form.) We are the Daylilies...(Day Lily) and the time for being is always now. There is a sun/son being born. A transformation is underway of enormous proportions beyond language to describe. This is the code of the ages. And we had no clue until the time stepped forward to reveal itself.

Aloha. More will be known. Welcome to the present you are here to unwrap: 2012.


Extraordinary Abilities - Healing
Altered States of Knowing
Shared Wisdom - Bowl of Light
Spiritual Healing
Elizabeth Lloyd Mayer and the story of her awakening to Extraordinary Knowing - the story of the stolen Harp
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: