Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Friday, July 29, 2011

Intuition and INsight - dreaming awake

Angelic assistance is provided in any form you will accept. Circumstances create the challenge and recognizing what happened is totally up to the one who received an assist. 

Most often, the act goes unnoticed. 

No matter. Angels have no interest in being given credit. The work they do speaks for itself.

- Talking to Nightlights  

I could not have imagined the things I have experienced prior to my shift in 1997. So many unexplainable moments and encounters and they now blend seamlessly into my daily living. Shamanic, paranormal, mystical and further unexplainable; even as they continue to unfold, unravel and expand my conscious horizons, I find I am not ready to write about them in a book.

But I have decided I will just start sharing more of those highlights here, as I go about my day. If anything, with the hope that it brings a new view into the fold.

What we are in this life-experience is far more than we have yet become...or can even imagine. And if we pay attention and allow some of the seemingly far out stories of our elders and co-creators to shift us out of whatever cushy spot on the fence we have become glued to - we have one fantastic journey calling us to take a leap out of our comfort zone. One thing I might assure you: the water is warm.  

Early on in our meeting, he told me about the lights blinking a message to us. I was captivated when he showed me the constellations and named their respective stars but that quirky light blinking comment threw a monkey-wrench into the equation. I suggested he keep such observations quiet or people might find him odd. Clearly, in retrospect, I must have found him odd. Even so, we became pen pals and stayed in touch until I went to college. Anything romantic was derailed by what may have been an intentional soul redirect.

Split apart by unique and convenient circumstances, life treated us to various dramas. Battered but still afloat, the time came for us to reconnect. I had tried to find him once, about 20 years prior, only to learn the address was old. (He moved the month before.)

Up until that time, I still had all the information needed to make a connection but it didn't happen. He also tried to connect and was stymied. Nothing worked... Until a chance note came through.

The message was a simple greeting from an old friend, one who knew me before life added any dents and dings. As was the same on my end. I remembered the bright and shiny youth who was too shy to notice my goofy, subtle (though I thought they were wildly overt) attempts at flirting.

By this time the nightlights had engaged me - giving me no doubt about their presence in spirit and the beauty of the non-material plane. I had a Karmic debt to clear and was working to undo the knot and allow it to flow. He had a talent and offered to help me with a jewelry design.

Personal turmoil, upheaval and chaos had entered my life. And indeed the guides had given me fair warning this was part of the course as I fought it with every breath. It suggested an outcome different than what I wanted for my life plan.

Somewhere in the fog of going under and getting caught in the riptide, I heard him say - if we were to connect - it would be as if two worlds collided, creating a cataclysmic impact that would be felt across the Universe. For certain this time, as odd as I had finally grown, I knew him still to be much more so.

We re-connected as friends, going about our separate lives and then the divine stepped in. Angels on multiple planes began to intervene while the counter elements of that energy raised a huge fracas. I was finally allowed to become aware the depth of that dark element the shadow side of the paranormal had encamped upon my doorstep.

Now, more than just a cameo engagement, a huge drama exploded into the frame and promptly upheaved my life. Never did I doubt the energy of my nightlight - as it and my spirit guides kept me focused and grounded - but what I came up against, I had no prior dealings or knowing to help me shift from under the weight.

He, however, had insight about the metaphysical tug of war in progress and stepped into the fray. I could choose to give in and allow myself to be pulled into the abyss with unconscious others attached and tagged all around me or to recognize the need to allow the change in the tide to shift my journey.

I made a complete and total about face, guided in every step by those non-physical beings who did not tell me but gave me indications as to upcoming clues I should make note of. At no time could I dodge, duck or attempt to be deceptive. God/Spirit knows every deed and every intent. My every action had to be open and transparent. Energy doesn't lie.

(In guidance, I was told I would walk through the fire and not get burned. It was something I had agreed to do at a soul level. Specifics were not provided. I had no idea what it really meant, nor all of the emotional garbage and the time that would be required to meet the challenge.) 

The straws fell and when that final choice came - it was indeed accompanied by an energetic, cosmic shift. I made my choice knowing it was neither/nor. But the amazing thing that happened, the light came flooding in. I was elevated in conscious awareness beyond where I had previously been. And when we did share the first physical contact of a kiss - it was like a tornado entered the room. Wind from an unseen source swirled around us and I seemed to melt into a new state of being - long enough to understand why the Universe required us to do certain pieces of homework before we could connect.

No matter what my explanation, the memory of that moment is not at all erotic. It is something more. The sense was like a merging with part of oneself. If it had happened at any other point prior, I might have flunked the test. Psychologically, I would never have been able to get beyond that moment of knowing a part of me had been somewhere else all that time and I had not been able to recognize it. I would have driven myself crazy trying to make sense of it. All I can say is, rather than a want for anything more - there was a simple knowing all was as it should be. 

Welcome to delight. It is there waiting for us, even in the darkest hour when we determine a choice must be made for a greater good and let it lead from that moment on. Love steps in to offer new life, a hand, an arm, a word, a heart, a light. And most often, that offer comes from a source we least expect when we are finally ready to lift the veil.  
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: