Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Monday, August 22, 2011

We are amazing ...

If I had all the time in the world I would still wonder where it went. 

Working now on my art show at The Roasterie and setting up various interviews on Conscious Living. My cat had to have surgery for bladder stones. (She's okay.) Her portrait is my focal piece. 

The nightlight energy has been highly active and my connection with the guides through that vehicle continues to create more shifts in my own life as I try to incorporate more content focused on metaphysical issues into the talk show. But - for now - I just want to post a positive note that demonstrates how much we have to learn about what we humans are capable of - not just metaphysically, but physically. 


No matter how dire or negative the prevailing media headlines, there are an overwhelming number of reminders that somewhere, something special is always happening on this planet.

I have learned to spin the headlines of the day with my view first. I like to start with an inspiring moment. I google: Inspired, Brilliant, Amazing, Incredible, Good, Happy, Extraordinary... and can usually turn up something with one of those.

This piece was bookmarked a few days ago. Life has been in overdrive. Translation: I just now had time to enjoy it and some of the other links I bookmarked. Hope you do too.

Documentary about (then) 12-year-old Akrit Jaswal, who performed his first surgical operation at the age of seven.



Akrit was featured on Oprah earlier this year.

[At 13 years old, Akrit had an IQ of 146 and was considered the smartest person his age in India, a country of more than a billion people. Now 17 years old and working on a master's degree in applied chemistry.]

(And a cure for Cancer.)

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: