Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Trees and Energy Beings --- Conscious connections

"A few minutes ago every tree was excited, bowing to the roaring storm, waving, swirling, tossing their branches in glorious enthusiasm like worship. But though to the outer ear these trees are now silent, their songs never cease." - John Muir

It was one of those magical moments when Andy and I first reconnected. Meeting someone who had a strong metaphysical and intuitive connect similar to my own was incredibly refreshing. We met as teenagers and he even pointed out a blinking light. However, I wasn't ready to explore any metaphysical quirks at that time and told him he should keep it quiet too or others would think him odd. 

He reminded me of that past history and what I said. Full circle, my path now showcased all of my "odd" experiences in flaming technicolor, including Spirit Guardians and 24/7 blinking nightlights. He contributed spiritual support by adding his own abilities - a connection with rocks and nature. I felt validated in ways I had long ago surrendered all hope of finding in a human connection.

We played music non-stop, our favorite songs set to auto-repeat, while (outside the windows) the trees danced and swayed. Showcased in the window frames, they seemed to be singing and celebrating in an elaborately choreographed performance... I can't describe the supernatural beauty in those magic moments. Something wonderful came to life. I connect that time as a reminder of the need to integrate my conscious world with the dimension of nature spirits.


My spirit guides have stressed there is a huge message here for us now. But it doesn't come from a source we are apt to readily honor. Some may not even allow it as a possibility. Trees are the messengers. Their guardians are speaking to us on their behalf but they are just as invisible, residing in spirit and energy form. 

Today, I captured a glimpse of those guardians in my photos. Energy beings showed up in three images. How delightful to finally see them in some fashion. I have long wondered how a visual might appear for some of the sources of my inspiration. (Other than my interactive nightlights.)

Their forms are quite intriguing. 




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: