Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Friday, February 17, 2012

Real and Unreal - Men in Black - Shifting Time

A continuation ... The Men In Black dream sparked some major turning points in my life. While the specifics are unclear, the tone of their presence is darker than my engagement with the Energy of the Nightlight. That Energy is a constant source of loving kindness, focused on spirituality and conscious evolution.

The Energy does not attempt to frighten, bully, coerce - or hijack me from the rest of my life. MIB is a very different encounter in that one doesn't seem to have a choice about engagement - they engage and the result is determined by your response. Simply stated, this part of my life (in 2009 - exactly three years ago) was like an episode from The Twilight Zone. 

Even now, it is very difficult to translate into words or logical sequence what I went through. I can give more later. This again, is an overview to include background and highlight the multiple layers that were part of the experience. The events played out in such a way that things seemed to be happening out of time. One has to endure extreme disorientation and keep moving forward without panic.

Here is an example: I am given a telepathic warning that there will be a time shift and to limit my interaction and contact with others. Disregarding that instruction creates problems with things that are stuck in a timeline... like work deadlines and bill payments.

Sensory experiences are heightened, thus a feeling of the presence of unseen others who are also in close proximity and monitoring every move - and thought. Colors, scents, shadows, movement, taste, intuition, connection with animals and other forms of light and life are all enhanced into a hyper aware state. Karma is visible.

Some who are disabled are in a cloud of light colors as if they are protected from their environment. Those who are focused on social status and material achievement might have horns and tails or shadows. And a surprise happened when a Native American family passed by. They were clothed in the colors of the rainbow. Their energy was neutral. 


Logical thinking becomes fuzzy as another sort of knowing takes over. One becomes aware of a larger game playing out and others who are present can be seen to interact with us. Those others blend in but don't appear to be caught up in the normal grind of the daily events.

Our personal agenda will determine the type of assistance we are given. In this state - it is best to have no desire for personal benefit, simply get from point A to point B and allow that all is working in a higher order for the good of the greater. 

Given my having been through this hall of mirrors, it has become clear that each and every one here is constantly telegraphing his or her state of conscious awareness through things as simple as the color of our clothes and the fragrances we are attracted to or wear and the symbols we choose to display in our environment. However, no matter what the appearance, one must also remain in a neutral state: Do not judge.

Some of the personal drama may seem minor. I managed but it also cemented that my reality wasn't as reliable as what I was used to when this time-shift thing wasn't in process.

I thought I hadn't paid bills and then paid them twice, setting off a chain reaction cash flow crisis I did pay a bill but it didn't show up and the bank said I didn't. I told a teller there must have been a mistake. No mistake was acknowledged but, after the 72 hours ended, the account was credited with no late fee. It was as if nothing had happened. (Where had the money come from? Apparently, it had been paid and I was out of the timeline when I asked why it had not been credited.)

I can distinguish between the MIB in that the information is telepathic and comes through the mind in a very linear method. When I deal with ghosts or spirit guides, the energy feels like it is all around me and I am engaged through the heart rather than the mind. It has a warmer connection and feels comfortable. The MIB energy is foreign and requires an adaptation to overlook a certain level of discomfort that might suggest -whatever the source of the information- a more rigid and analytical presentation.

During the time these events played out, over the course of a month and a half, in three, 72 hour segments, my life was derailed. I resigned from a job, was convinced someone was entering my house and sabotaging my work, terrorizing my dog and other minor and major annoyances. To that end, filing a police report shut down some of it. Having a 24/7 companion shifted the rest. My companion also experienced the weird stuff (barometric pressure shifts, paranormal events and seeing shadow figures) and helped me to validate the events as more than just a mind game.

Interesting thing about this - I was guided to stop keeping a diary in one location. Instead, the suggestion was to make notes and detail events in several places. What I needed to remember I would find. Anything I needed to forget would be gone or not linked in a sequence that might trigger a repeat occurrence of the situations and time line scenarios that were manifesting.


In retrospect, that simple instruction sheds new light on how documentation and journaling might sometimes derail our attempts to go forward if we insist in revisiting all the stuff, patterns and habits we are trying to jettison. We have to dump the behavior and beyond that the triggers for our behaviors.



Know your mind and your imagination. Both will be engaged to the fullest extent. Beyond that - the future is calling us to engage in responsible co-creation. Even those of us who think we don't know how.   
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: