Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Reality bites back - Enigmas and Men In Black

Nothing is always more than it seems. How much time does one have? To examine nothing?

Honest answer: Examination isn't the problem. The problem is in producing a scientifically quantifiable result. Time is a wildcard. But I won't let that stop me.

Why then am I here? I am playing with “nothing” because I have my result. Nothing is more; I have seen it. When and if it chooses to show up for others – more will see it. And many will continue to see nothing; thus, the beauty of the Mystery reveals itself when we allow it to remain to be seen as nothing and don't worry about a uniform definition. Nothing lives forever as a delightful more ... here, there, everywhere and nowhere, an endless work in potential.


~ Dream I am looking at my aquarium and remembering to feed the fish. I am surprised that they are growing so big. There are some huge fish in this tank. How did that happen? A large, round, blue fish swims to the surface to snag a flake of food. The guides tell me to restrict the food or they will gorge and become fat. I like them to have enough to make sure they don't starve but I understand their health will suffer if I feed them too much. They must remain robust and healthy. ~

Let me get this out on the table right now. I am not going to respond or try to compare my Men In Black experience with any other because, knowing what I have come to understand about my own reality, the surface is not the story.

I can say this stuff happened and present, to the best of my ability, what I remember about it as part of a record to help others connect a few dots that may address questions, ambiguities and uncertainties as to what defines a Men In Black encounter. That is all I intend to do with this information. I don't KNOW anything more than what I am sharing.

Who and whatever the Men In Black represent I believe the outcome of our experience is produced as a result of our subjective reaction to the moment. We create a result that is the byproduct of our state of conscious awareness of mind/body/spirit. And that is nothing one can articulate. It simply develops as we engage to the moment. As such, each offers a unique flavor to the evolving saga. Stories will vary given the nature of the level of consciousness activated by the phenomenon. It seems we are an experiment.

The hallmark of my MIB encounters is the inclusion of paranormal events. At the start, I am engaged in a telepathic communication. I am given messages and images related to the event as a way of offering an explanation for what might be going on and I am invited or encouraged to respond. The very first directive is to base my actions “for the good of the greater”. The second is “do no harm”. And the third is to “suspend judgment”. Unless one is given a specific role, events shown are to be allowed to play out.

There is a strong sensation of overwhelm while undergoing the encounter. So many information streams are activated that one can feel like they are operating out of time. That sensation can be incredibly disconcerting and confusing if one has no inner grounding or solid sense of belief in a higher power.

Paranoia seeps in. There is a fullness to the space and unseen others seem to be present. Add to that unknown and unfamiliar others who step in to interact and offer messages of information they should not know, given they have no prior or further connection to the event. There is a bombardment of physical stimuli: colors, scents, musical sounds, songs, tones, sensations, shadows, temperature changes, etc.

What is given via telepathic instruction as a key to a successful engagement in one of these events is to simply observe and do not attempt to project one's own will or control upon the event. There is a sense of needing to undergo the experience without making a measurable impact so that the event can play out as if one had not been present.

During the time of the engagement, others might reveal themselves to have been part of the drama and then, after the time-shift, they depart: transfer, relocate, or in some other fashion are no longer in contact.

There are some scenarios presented during a MIB engagement where one is made to feel at risk. I believe that is intentional as a way of determining what and who we are when we are subjected to what can appear to be life-threatening situations. So – even though we are directed not to make judgments about others – we are in a very real sense under the microscope. Any and all subsequent encounters will be based upon the assessment and information gleaned through this method.

For me, the Men In Black enigma with the added paranormal element is designed to offer a lesson on the nature of the existence of a much larger reality than we have fathomed up to this point, one where we are not at the top of the food chain.

Given that we don't know the source, we don't know the purpose and they seem to know all about us, down to our every thought and whim, the very last thing to expect is any sort of predictability in the process.

So the tale continues...and the wonders unfold.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: