Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Monday, March 12, 2012

Too many dots to connect - ships passing

I am in the bedroom and changing into sweat pants. Andy had just come in to get something and walked out. I turn to the left and am facing the closet when I notice him return – a side glance – I don't look directly at him. I wonder what he forgot. I wait and expect him to walk up behind me (he likes to tease me when my back is turned). I wait to play along with the joke but he doesn't do anything.

Curious, I turn to see what's up. I look at the empty space where I thought he would be standing, catch my breath, then yell down the hall to ask him where he is. The answer from the laundry room on the other side of the house tells me he is still folding clothes. I ask if he returned to get anything, knowing there wasn't enough time for that but needing to hear him say it anyway. He is standing in front of me now, smiling in a quizzical way, wondering what I am so flustered about. 

And then I see him, wearing his white shirt with stripes of color. The dots connect. It wasn't him. The shirt I saw was navy blue and the man may have been an inch or two taller than Andy. And when he, whoever it was, walked by, the one thing that was a bit out of place was that he didn't create any movement in the air. I noticed it and thought that was interesting. Surprise. 

Am told this used to be near the exterior wall and an outside door. They walk through because it is a door to another plane. They, those the animals bark at and the two I have now seen, do not see me. 

After living in the house and having an experience or two, I revisit the images we took before we moved in. Here is the photo. X marks the spot. Imagine that.

No comments: