Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Negotiating Near Death -- Mellen-Thomas Benedict

Imagination grows by exercise, and contrary to common belief, is more powerful in the mature than in the young. - W. Somerset Maugham

Born with a key to get ourselves out of very tight jam, we are, even death. Co-creators with all that we see and seem, in the moment of awareness we become ONE with All-that-is. The goal is to have that awareness before we check out. Icing on the cake is living/returning to share a piece of the tale. 

I am interviewing Near Death Experiencer Mellen-Thomas Benedict this week on Conscious Living (4/25/12. Also have P.M.H. Atwater booked (5/9/12). 

What do I like most about this encounter? He allows himself to oversee, observe and question the events he finds himself engaged in. Here is a story of a man who has fully accepted that his body is done but wants to ask if there is any bargaining room? Can he contribute to the event?

He rebels in a sense to become fully conscious of his ability to choose how the experience transpires. The result is to allow those of us who hear the tale, a sense that we too can be fully conscious in all stages and phases of our creation...no matter what state the "living" assign to us. 



P. M. H. Atwater says of Mellen-Thomas Benedict: "I can attest that his case is genuine and his claims about the brain tumor and the conditions of his death are true. I have met his mother and step-father, been in his and their homes, and have followed his life since - his struggles and his accomplishments - as he sought to find a way to integrate his experience into his daily life while still honoring the mission he felt guided to fulfill."

***


Mellen-Thomas Benedict:

[As I began to move toward the light, I knew intuitively that if I went to the light, I would be dead. So as I was moving toward the light I said, "Please wait a minute, just hold on a second here. I want to think about this; I would like to talk to you before I go." 

To my surprise, the entire experience halted at that point. You are indeed in control of your near-death experience. You are not on a roller coaster ride. So my request was honored and I had some conversations with the light. The light kept changing into different figures, like Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, mandalas, archetypal images and signs.
I asked the light, "What is going on here? Please, light, clarify yourself for me. I really want to know the reality of the situation." 

I cannot really say the exact words, because it was sort of telepathy.  The light responded. The information transferred to me was that your beliefs shape the kind of feedback you are getting before the light. If you were a Buddhist or Catholic or Fundamentalist, you get a feedback loop of your own stuff. You have a chance to look at it and examine it, but most people do not."]  

***

Undervalued and underutilized, our greatest human gift lies waiting to be engaged to the fullest potential. What creators on all planes of being we truly are when we learn to access, engage and soar beyond the concept of limitation. Our deliverance from this thoroughly divine and self-contained illusion: Imagination.

Emotion, a huge hurdle, clouds and colors the view. So we learn here how to navigate around, in and through that: Baby steps... Join us for a conversation about Life, Death and Conscious Living ... on Empower Radio.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: