Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Friday, October 5, 2012

Science Tags the Transcendent

In meditation, I saw myself as a glowing ball of light hovering above my body. While also being aware that I was looking down on my face from that luminous state, it dawned on me I had to be in three places to get that perspective. I was the physical, the light/energy and the observer or the "I am" ...

That was 1987. The experiences and mind blowing encounters since then have simply been too numerous to track but one thing I have come to appreciate is that we have little awareness as a society or a group what the greater reality is because it isn't a "we" thing. It's an "I" thing. And that engagement is in constant flux.

Each "I" goes it alone and adds his piece of the puzzle to the mix to create a composite view. And that too is relative to all creation in that moment. Incredible. The possibilities are without end. And so are we. All is evolving.  

What I have tried to connect as I engaged in the unfolding of my own spiritual enigma is a scientific basis. I immersed myself in metaphysics and science (quantum) and looked for support and substantiation to credit my incredible experiences. There are some tremendous breakthroughs coming our way. 

Resources include: Radin, Lipton, Braden, Emoto, Mctaggart, Kaku, Deutsch, Wolf, McKenna, Monroe... and more.
I value the perceptions of others who articulate their process and what this shift in conscious awareness did/does to their lives and their view of reality. 

Penny Kelly is a great resource. Undergoing a full blown Kundalini awakening, her life also turned upside down and sideways. She writes about her extraordinary encounters. 

Through the years, she connected to and forged a relationship with a William C. Levengood, a scientist who appears to have given us a bridge that we have been seeking - giving those who know and experience the reality of the transcendent a new language to help translate our knowing into a quantifiable form: data.
The holy grail of Metaphysics is a quantifiable connection between science and spirituality. Penny Kelly shares how Dr. William C. Levengood has indeed provided us with the scientific data for that extraordinary link. It started with studying how Crop Circles changed the energy of and goes far beyond that. His discoveries are tremendous. Talking about Consciousness and Energy, Volume 2 –Penny Kelly gives us an amazing hour. 

Penny and I have done two interviews that barely scratch the surface, so we are planning at least two more. Another is set for November. The value of these are - for anyone who is undergoing a shift in consciousness - it can be extremely disconcerting and, for some, debilitating. Having nowhere to go or a lack of credible information to rely on makes the process extremely frustrating. 

It is my hope that the conversations with Penny offer a support and a resource to those who need validation and affirmation that the world we are being awakened to is an upgrade in conscious awareness and a natural part of our spiritual evolution (revolution).

Reflecting at the light on the horizon. - Wendy Garrett

We have a front row seat in our timeline where the dots connecting us to the fabric are becoming illuminated. And the source of the light making this new view possible? An Intelligent Design far beyond our ability to comprehend. The fun is in trying. 


Related articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: