Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Afterlife of Billy Fingers - Serendipity

Yes, I believe in signs, synchronicity, clues, cues, intuition, miracles and divine intervention. They are my reality. 

Over the past few days, in addition to my regular schedule, I have booked 2 clients (I keep readings to a minimum), 2 events and am contemplating how I can help with another in early fall.

A sudden flurry of busy ... the energy continues to build momentum. I have also been expecting a speed bump in July and November. Yesterday, 7/17/13, I found the first speed bump. (An indicator of changes and energetic shifts on the higher planes.)  

For whatever reason, the book for my interview with Annie Kagan, author of The Afterlife of Billy Fingers, didn't arrive. It was too late to get one resent, so I revisited the web to do my homework. Then the PDF came and I read the book overnight.

(The timing of the call from one of my clients - in regard to this topic - was perfect.)

-- Ball-parking this -- 
Ready, set... reminders, links, announcements sent. Phone number to producer, equip all up and running. 11:04am central time.

11:57am central time: Open link to studio. DEAD. Reconnect. DEAD. ??? This is new.
Plan B -- Phone call to studio: System is down and unavailable, please try again later.
Plan SOS -- Email Brent: Help?
12:03am central time: Call to Annie. Reschedule.
12:05pm central: FB messages posted from Annie and Me saying show is off today and set for next week. I kept the date open to do a solo show. Have been doing more of those recently. 
12:07pm central: FB message from Brent: Scattered power outage in Detroit. ATT phone down.

Spent the next half hour or so chatting with Annie and talking about her experience as a result of coming out with the story of her brother. Given a choice, she would have preferred a different path to fame. But, the 40 thousand fans on her FB page is a clear sign her message has found an audience ready to connect.

In reading her book; again, the timing was impeccable, I connected dots and non-physical support for doing my own style of show, readings, interviews and sharing this extraordinary nightlight reality.

I'll save the rest for the interview next week. 7/24/13. Conscious Living on Empower Radio. 

When it comes to timing, there is our view that we can set a certain timeline or that things all work within a preset timeline and if that doesn't happen, the timing is off. Then there is the right time, one that works for all parties, seen and unseen.

If and when a higher power orchestrates a redirect on our timeline, there is a reason. If any reasons for this reset were apparent, I can see two. The first was an opportunity to pre-interview Annie.

The second: 12:55pm central time. My dogs start barking relentlessly. Outside, a guy stands frozen in place at the fence-line, nervously glancing toward the wild-eyed greeting committee. A KCPL worker, he needed access to the yard. That would have derailed the end of the live show.

It's electric, the connections we all share.

-- a preview of Annie and her bad boy brother: Billy Fingers.  ---



* Final note: The movie we watched on the night before my scheduled non-interview: Serendipity.

Here's hoping you are enjoying your own connections with Serendipity and Synchronicity.

No comments: