Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

When Paranormality connects the dots

It used to frustrate me when my schedule got derailed. I thought things must be going wrong. My perspective eventually shifted as I realized the "derail" was simply a redirect to a more productive or pressing matter that might not have been top of mind until my schedule shifted to allow the open window.

Today, the car had an issue. I tried to honor my schedule but we had a problem. The "check engine soon" light flashed and the vehicle sputtered and stalled at the intersection. What the heck? Didn't want to risk a bigger problem so I returned home and waited for help.

... to follow up from the last post ...

The Billy Fingers show went off without a hitch, except for Gracie wigging and hiding in the shower. She has discovered, when confined to the house, the shower is the best place to avoid the crowd that shows up for the shows that deal with the afterlife, mediums, UFOs, paranormal ... etc.

No joke. Gracie is my barometer. She trembles and has an unmistakable reaction to that energy. When the interview is over, she comes out and all is right with the world. When I have been visited or had guests I could not see, Gracie has given me a heads up. Sometimes she will insist we go out into the yard and look up. What she sees, I have no idea. But she wants me to know she does see things and we are not alone. That, I already know. I just can't "see" what she can.

Jack, our other dog, has his own sense about our anomalous events and doesn't seem to be as uncomfortable. However, earlier this year, when I had an up close and personal UFO sighting in the bedroom, Jack was the one who alerted me.

He woke me with his growling and I thought Gracie had come into his space. But he sounded different, on guard. I remained very still and peeked to see what he was doing. Surprise!

Hovering just a few inches inside the window and under the ceiling was a plate sized thing that had clear, bright red and green lights all around it. Christmas tree colors. The lights looked like round light bulbs - about 10 to 15 or so - arranged in a circle.

As soon as I made the effort to focus harder it vanished from the room. But I could still see the lights between the blinds. I did the Mufon report but haven't seen much to compare with what I saw that night. And so it goes.

This week's show may be a bit less nerve wracking for my pet companions. This is a story I wanted to pursue a decade ago but didn't know how to go about it and create an environment to give me the intimacy I would need for the stories I hoped to share.

Becki Hawkins has the story! 30 years of it. One you can only get when you are living the role of a caregiver. Here's the video she did in Sedona and links to her website and book. She will be my guest tomorrow on Conscious Living. What a great week this has been! Enjoy ....  





The car needed oil. That's it. The funky power sputter was highly unusual. No explanation for that.

Maybe something else will be revealed but it did give me time to be here - doing what I have not made time to do until now ... light bulb.

That phrase has a whole new meaning. I didn't start out to write about the UFO light thing. Maybe that is what this little redirect was all about - threading the connections of uncommon views.


What are some of my greatest challenges and joys of this life? ...  Connecting dots and lights.                    

We are here now. Connecting. Thank you!!

1 comment:

Becki Hawkins said...

Thank you Wendy!! I'm looking forward to our time together today!!

Blessings!!
Becki