Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Re-creation ... What if I redid my book?

In every ending a beginning and in every beginning an end. The circle of life. 

I found the original notes for my book - when I tried to keep it short and sweet - and let the story tell itself - before it took a different direction.

I had a brilliant editor for that first go round in 2001. She helped me consolidate my diaries and notes. It helped to see that content with fresh eyes. Gosh, has it been that long? I have been rereading that material, amazed at how much has come to pass.

For my Psychic Studies Institute presentation, I let the lights demonstrate their presence. When I noticed people leaving the room, I decided that must be normal given the length of the presentation and the time of day. Then, I realized they weren't leaving. They left and quickly returned and they kept watching the nightlights - to see if they would go out.

No. They simply did their thing, flickering and blinking as I stood on the other side of the stage. The audience did what I did when this thing first started. They expressed an enthusiastic state of curiosity.

I started wondering. What if I wrote the book again, adding information I had initially overlooked or discounted, leaving out information that served to connect irrelevant dots and pad space to achieve a certain length, adding the element of having lived it for almost two decades?

What if I wrote the book my way? The way the Energy and I had talked about in the beginning. I see little white sparks in the room beside me as I write. The nightlight is dancing. I think we might be onto something.

It is hard to have this extraordinary enigma as part of my life and not shout it to the world, but I don't know what to shout. Some days I feel guilty that I have not done enough to give it a showcase and wings to a larger audience because it is so incredibly magical to my being but it has never been about making a big scene. Low key helps make it clear this unexplainable stuff is here and, more than that, it is real and available to any who make a genuine effort to seek it.

So there it is. What if? It is the most freeing thing - to be able to imagine "what if"...


When I look for information or try to figure out how my world works, I only have to say - "what if this is real" and when I do ... extraordinary things manifest.

I begin to understand life in a new way. My way. It becomes clear that I am the one with this amazing view. No matter that it may be impossible to duplicate, replicate or recreate, it is my unique perspective that awakens new connections, inspiration and light! I can share it and let that be my contribution. No more - no less. So freeing is that position. I can just be me.

I release the need to design or define some form of measurement. When all is said and done, that part is beyond me. Math isn't my answer. I am here to engage this wonderful nightlight enigma and live it through and through. Sharing is my role.


This incredible view is my treasure and it has given me an extraordinary life. I have found an open window to infinity. All that really matters is beyond explanation. What a wonder filled being!

Here in my little circle, I am going to tell the story another way. I am going to begin again...

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

lindseyyyyy said...

Nice promo! The music was engaging and somehow curious, like something was manifesting. Which is, I guess, what you were saying about revisiting content. It's amazing what a pair of fresh eyes can do to old information. I think you should rewrite the book. With added information, old and new audiences will benefit from this. Studying and restudying. The consistency of pursuing one thing will always lend in maturing knowledge and growth.

Wendy Garrett said...

Thank you! I am happy to see that you liked the music. It fell into place.

Always a work in progress. Stuff keeps happening and life gets more interesting with every encounter. So -- the book will come out again ... with pictures. More mystery and new insight ... the light show goes on.