Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Thursday, September 19, 2013

The Stanley Hotel weathers the flood - here's a ghost re-post

Recent news item on Estes Park mentioned the narrowing of entertainment options due to flooding helped The Stanley Hotel Ghost Tours. Okay, those who were stuck in town said they had nothing else to do. The ghosts must have been even more amused than they usually are.


This is a repost of my some of my experiences with the The Stanley Hotel - where the ghosts are a delightfully happy lot.

~ of what is seen and that which we, the individual, can see -- we are the pot calling the kettle. the brew simmers; we boil... and then ask what is burning? "That is not what I cooked!" oh, but it is. get out of the kitchen and you will see all that and more. ~ wendy

My connection with the energy of the nightlight and other guardian spirits and guides has given me plenty of opportunity to see into realms I could not have imagined. Not for want of a good imagination, rather, I hadn't given it any energy. I could not envision a world where people unconsciously displayed their thoughts in the colors of their energy, in their choice of words and clothing and the tone of their being. And I would never have attempted or even begun to think myself capable of things like time-shifting.

My brother sent photos a friend took at the Stanley Hotel -- and I am reminded how much my world has opened to wider views. Guided by my spirit friends to learn and explore beyond what I believed and thought I knew, I found it less exhausting to drop the denial, suspend fear and go with the flow to see what unknown awaited upturning.

The Stanley Hotel in Colorado is famous amongst ghost hunters. It held little attraction to me until my guides suggested a visit so I might review my "knowing/assumption." I wrote about it in prior posts as the first time I had encountered happy ghosts. They made it clear that the perception of ghosts as being stuck may not apply in every case. They certainly had no desire to leave and gave me a song in parting to impress upon me that "goodbye" is not an ending.

Listen to Bubbles in the Wine... and the closing lyrics for The Lawrence Welk show:

"Good night, good night until we meet again
Adios, au revoir, auf wiedersehen 'til then
And though it's always sweet sorrow to part
You know you'll always remain in my heart

Good night, sleep tight and pleasant dreams to you
Here's a wish and a prayer that every dream comes true
And now 'til we meet again
Adios, au revoir, auf wiedersehen. Good Night!"

Lots of fun and laughter echoing from The Stanley.

Russ told me one of the three photos had an image. Actually, they all have images in the form of orbs: spirit, energy. The presence on the porch is beautiful and full of color. The location is about where Mr. Stanley's famous car is showcased inside the house.

Image courtesy of Janice Robinett
Image courtesy of Janice Robinett
Image courtesy of Janice Robinett
Thank you, Janice, for letting me post these. Stanley Hotel in Colorado: home of happy ghosts --

What we can't see is still here and beyond that - even more. My guides are working with me to improve the seeing thing but it takes effort and dedication. There are lots of emotional and mental hurdles and hoops to conquer and reconquer. I improve in ways that sometimes seem off track. Then I find a correlating experience and see the purpose of a certain event and how it was necessary to the process.

One thing the guides stress (and appears to be the key factor in any practice of spiritual growth) is to open your heart. Love removes barriers to seeing. Fear turns barriers into cement.

I look at the comments I stumbled across today from James Merrill, a poet who won a Pulitzer for words he wrote highlighting spirit communication with a Ouija board assist and see something I have sensed from my own guides in the words: "This being seldom in my line to feel,/ I most love those for whom the world is real." ... My guides have made it abundantly clear. Our helpers in spirit love to see us learn.

Why I get to enjoy the novelty of flashing nightlights with my spirit encounters and the extraordinary  paranormal forays into alternate realities, I don't know; but I am learning. My guides have given me a direct path with a clue: To be fully divine, one must become fully human. (In so doing, we learn to love all that is and all that we are in every form, however it may, or may not, appear.)

We learn two things from Merrill - 1/the talking board - of which I am not fond - "was necessary because the messengers had already tried giving dreams, and even ''inspiration,'' so the board was a last resort."

And ...2/"Resistance is Nature's gift to man." -- the struggle to become -- is how we grow.

Love and light to you on your path. 


James Merrill - The Poetry Foundation
The Book of Ephraim
Ghost Tour Reviews and
The Stanley Hotel

 Related articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: