At the very least, this story calls into question everything we think we know about time. If so, might change be part of the equation for one who has access to this information?
Nassos Komianos has summarized the story and insights of the Swiss teacher (Dienach) who slipped in a rare state of consciousness, called narcolepsy for almost a year.
He recovered with memories of another person (actually his future embodiment), a physicist named Andreas Northam, who lived in the future - the year 3906 AD.
The professor of the future had an accident involving an NDE and recovered with the personality of our twentieth century teacher (or actually his own former persona).
Even more special - the fact this story has, in effect, been hidden in time because of the language and the very small numbers of books in circulation. Still unavailable in English, the story was first published in Greek in 1966, then again in 1979 and again in 2001 at about one thousand copies per run.
In prior posts, we covered elements of what might be considered prophecies for the 20th and 21st centuries and ended with the ominous note of: "the nightmare of overpopulation."
I will continue with the timeline and prophecies but Nassos has provided a video of his presentation for preview and that gives you an idea of how much content there actually is in the book and some of that you can preview here.
Nassos has permission from the publisher to present the Dienach story in greater detail. His DVD can be purchased through VBIANDS. For information, please call (757)470-3697 or email Elana Viada at firstname.lastname@example.org
To continue with the timeline beyond the 20th and 21st centuries ...here are some of the details Nassos has given me.
The nightmare of overpopulation…
- The scientists of the time did not foresee the time-bomb of over-population.
- Authorities did not restrict in time cultures and people from refraining child upbringing.
Catholic and Protestant Churches did not help to this direction and suddenly as if a flood took place the situation got out of hand. Conditions were constantly deteriorating and there were upheavals, wars and up rises.
- 2204 Humans migrate and colonize Mars - that lasts for 60 years and Nassos talks about this in his video > you will want to note that part. He offers a warning for the next several generations .. don't go to Mars.
Moving into the 23rd century.
- The white people demanded from the coloured and the Chinese to restrain themselves, they on the other hand were defending themselves by claiming that they were mostly the victims.
Overpopulation had brought years and years of hunger and terrible conditions for the populace. Then a series of wars started in which most of the time the Whites dominated because they had superior weapons but the millions of dead people would not suffice to reduce the constantly growing population.
- Then the unavoidable came. The time when the world as we know it came to an end.
- In 2309 AD there was a thermonuclear controlled attack which destroyed most of Europe as we know it. Scandinavian and Baltic countries were not destroyed.
This war killed billions of peoples and devastated most of the continents of the earth.
From 2320 to 2350 AD migrating people from the North started to take over the old lands.
Setting the grounds for a new beginning.
The video has more information but I am stopping now for this post ... I've got another video to add and more details from the timeline in the next segment.
Rod Serling's Twilight Zone would have been a perfect showcase for this story...