Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Monday, November 11, 2013

Ghost in the Machine - what the cat knows

Don't become a mere recorder of facts, but try to penetrate the mystery of their origin. - Ivan Pavlov 

Some of this sixth sense stuff can be very unsettling - especially when one realizes the ghost is trying to express itself by hijacking your body.

We humans are built with certain standard PSI equipment that require fully grounded and aware living to intentionally engage. The broader variety in our experiences, the more we learn and awaken to higher knowing and the better able we are to become an anchor for light.

We had a recent death in the family and I have been working with that. The place we stay when we visit the relatives is active with ghosts: energies.

I take my nightlight and it reacts but there is another element to it and, to me, that represents the energies/energy of that space. The connections are more visible at certain times of the day and they are precise and deliberate. At home, the energy is active throughout the day with the nightlight remaining unlit for the majority of the time - and that has helped to conserve the bulb element. (Smile.)

I had been open to allow and facilitate a connection to the deceased. I forgot about the others because they were not the focus and prior visits had been uneventful, also because I had not been working in this fashion.

This time, my cat Chloe, who travels with us, kept getting on my chest and sitting very close to my face while I slept. The guides said she was protecting me. I didn't understand what that meant but was happy to know she was helping somehow. Then, I rolled on my side and Chloe left for awhile.

In the dream, I could see a large empty auditorium and another person I did not know was standing across from me. At that point I remember feeling movement in my chest and stomach, like I had inhaled something but this was coming from within and (the best word for it is:) _inflating_ me.

Then I heard myself moan and knew immediately, a spirit had come into my body and was trying to express itself. I shut the dream down and woke myself up, still aware of the moaning.

The last time this had happened, about 20 or so years ago, we found out the prior resident of a house we bought had committed suicide. He needed help and that was a way to get my attention. This is a similar deal and not the person who had recently transitioned.

This ghost seems to be a recent departure related to the bar up the street. Andy and I worked to clear the building and I assisted the spirit to move forward.

The fascinating thing to me, and the best part of this experience, was discovering another thread in the way that Chloe and my other pets are also working with spirit in ways we know little about.

I had heard about stories where cats were accused of intentionally suffocating babies. This gave me another part of that puzzle. Chloe is heavier than my other cats and might be too heavy for a small child if she sat on the upper chest cavity where she had located herself on me.

In this case, blocking that location with her energy helped to deter uninvited engagement. And it might be another clue as to how our pets are also interacting to the spirit plane in some fashion and as active as we are in working with unseen elements.

My pets and animals give me a heads up with other information as well, but this is an area we know very little about. When we continue to keep an open mind and an open heart, we will learn more. 

No more time to write at the moment. As you might understand, this has been an eventful week.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: