Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Bright and shiny Insight, the quantum dawns

~ Dream I am looking up at the clouds and, for the first time, I see the whales swimming. They are almost visible – I can see the Orca, black and white, but it flies or maybe it morphs and becomes a Manta Ray and then I see Turtles. This is an ocean in the sky, just above the clouds and out of our usual vision spectrum. Suddenly, I am able to see it. ~

This isn't the first dream about ancestors or relations being visible in the sky. Sometimes they have been cloaked or robed figures, other times, they were dinosaurs. It is a reminder that we are not alone and those beings who are not of our species are becoming more present in our awareness.

The nightlights are quite active. My guides have been adamant in urging me to generate more content and consume less. I hesitate because it requires intense effort. Imagine that? I have to keep track of stuff and figure out a correlation. I have to work when I would rather let the dots work themselves out.

But the connections are there -- strong, like they were in 2009. No word from the Men In Black. I am guessing, if I stall as I was doing then, they might make a return appearance. I don't really want that so I write. 

Totems are Moose and Snake - Energy is Fierce Mother Guardian and Transmutation of Supernatural origin. Powerful cycle of change is at hand. A flip from one perspective or dimension to another. Support is there from the higher planes. 

The dots: The porch lights burned out on Dec 30th (front porch), and December 31st (back porch). Batteries in various items were drained. 

I had a visitor who appeared briefly at my bedside a couple of weeks ago. I could see the outline of the head of a small being but the form didn't fully manifest. It gave me enough of an image to know it was not a typical human form. The image was more in line with a small ET.

Gracie is again, extremely nervous - looking to see what is behind me and refusing to come back into the house or running into the bathroom where we have told her to go if she needs to feel safe. Jack looks to the side room and determines whether the visitor wants to go too, then he goes out.

I have experienced a ramping up in events of time-shifts and odd tones, fractured audio, sensation of a pin or needle in my toe or finger and waves of dizziness or nausea that quickly dissipate.

As I write this, (in correlation with the information on Jack and Gracie picking up on other energy signatures) there is a quiet tapping on the window, like a woodpecker. I pause to set the cadence. It was a sequence of 7 taps. Jack looked up in the direction of the taps. It stopped. 

There is no one thing that calls this to my attention, it is a multitude of things, quantum dots connecting. I keep wanting my life to go in an ordinary fashion as I have planned but this other stuff continues to vie for my attention. 

The constant presence of the Nightlight Energy is reassuring but personal and sometimes frightening to others who cannot apply ration or logic to it. That is because it doesn't play by our rules. In human form, we have difficulty accessing the higher math required in the language of light. We are at odds with our thinking and knowing.

Writing all this "unexplainable" down in any form that can do it justice is cumbersome. I can't capture it all and what I can relate takes so long to the point of exhaustion. At best, I must simply offer an overview, let it go and move on to the next engagement. Interesting times we are living in.

I
Spirit in the Sky
In dreams, visions and insight, we are being alerted to a major event that will rock everything we think we know about our "reality".

Our history is coming home to roost. Calling me to restate a version of the phrase that set the tone for the car accident I mentioned in the prior post: We are ready, but we are not prepared.

Through no action of our own, we will be thrust into a new world view. In the blink of an I, all will transcend and change will be unavoidable. Yet, it will allow for growth, insight and awareness that had been inaccessible without a quantum leap in the status quo. 

On this plane, Time creates the need and the Universe supplies the Catalyst and the Resolution. We seek, surf and ride the Waves.

The Mystery knows itself in the many, though, to us - reveals itself as One until we become enlightened enough to see through the illusion of one/many/separation .... and reclaim ALL as I Am.

The Universal Eye/I connecting dots to infinity. Small, we are, to better understand: why I would ever want to separate is to become more. This is a play on words. Each perspective has its own interpretation. And so I am.

Love.   
    
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: