Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hawking re: black holes - Gray is the new black

Science never solves a problem without creating ten more. - George Bernard Shaw

Black Hole Outburst in Spiral Galaxy M83 (NASA...
Black Hole Outburst in Spiral Galaxy M83 (NASA, Chandra, Hubble, 04/30/12) (Photo credit: NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center)
The news about Dr. Hawking revising his theory on black holes gave me an opportunity to revisit info the guides
gave me more than a decade ago.

They gave me a lot of science stuff. Stuff I had no idea what to do with but offered wonderful challenges to our view of reality.

I included it in my book Talking to Nightlights.
 

Black Holes and the Quantum View --

We start by addressing something I call a shimmer.


It is an energy blanket that you see. It is in the presence of all living things. You have it in the event there is another need to create a similar environment. This is a way of recording the events around you and storing them. You do not do all this in your physical body. It is also stored in the Universe as a record. That is the energy you see in motion around you. Such are your inquires about the possibility of pictures in a moment of time and the reflection. This is it and you have defined it in physics, but not you, per se.

It will be a matter of asking the right questions to trigger the thought that will produce the equation. You live in a quantum universe more than a relative universe. It varies and is so completely unstructured that when you try to view it at the simple level, you have to start with a structure that is quantified first. Then you begin to see the pattern of things that do not follow the linear conclusion. That is what is coming—the discovery that this universe is much deeper and more complex than any at the present time can imagine. It will come.

The guides give me an explanation for why we are trapped at this point when it comes to our definitions.

Laws are necessary to define the parameters, but there is a fallacy that they are all that is. You view them in a concrete sense, and then one becomes trapped in the box until someone takes another look and says, “Hey, look what I see!” Then it is a matter of learning to stretch beyond the prior conditions that were accepted as the ultimate or concrete solution. That requires the evolution of thought as well.”

I think to myself that it also requires a willingness to ask a lot of questions.


It takes the growth and development of the species to develop the formulations for advancement. At one time certain ideas are unfathomable, then they become second nature, and eventually those ideas also become obsolete, replaced by the latest theory. That is progress.

What you need is a relative quantum theory. That would open a few doors. There are no accidents, only inspiration. Take that into account when you see a certain symbol at a certain place. There will be no explanation other than the sense the symbol is somehow familiar. Understand: the circumstance and the encounter is more than coincidence. It is there for your enjoyment and to trigger a process in you of awareness to move you forward.

During the time I was caught up in the wonder of this information and pondering all the ramifications, I had a dream that presented a solution to the quantum state. In the dream, I was looking for a miniature teas set and various cooking utensils. I reached down to pick up something I knew to be a colander,

Although I could not see it, I could feel it and knew its approximate location. I noticed I could look in the mirror and see the entire object reflected there. My entire body was not reflected holding it but I could see enough of myself to know I was looking in the mirror.

When I tried to see the colander directly by holding it up to my face, I had to put my eye so close that it almost touched my face. From that vantage point, I could only glimpse tiny holes and the rim. I cold not see enough to know it was a colander, but I could feel it and determine enough information to venture a guess to what it might be.

The dream opened up a new line of questions for me about the role of the observer and the case of quantum theory. Can we use something as a reflector or a proxy for a better vantage point when we are unable to adequately observe an object? Could it be time, light, sound, or something else? Can it be done inter-dimensionally? Maybe my question has already been answered.

It is quite possible we have always had the key to unlocking the secrets of our universe but it is more a matter of right place, right time. At some point, it will just click. Much like evolution, it requires setting specific elements in place and maintaining the search and improving the mathematical and scientific processes until the pieces can be identified and linked.

Most likely we have yet to discover crucial pieces of the equation in areas we have not yet begun to look. Do I see how my life parallels the big picture, or do I see how the big picture parallels my life?

The next piece of information I do question due to a complete ignorance of the material. I can only hope I have made it coherent. Then again, the last resort to deliver a radical message is an expert. One who knows nothing will miss the absurdity and offer it up intact. I know nothing, and here it is.

The Energy: “Black holes are extreme density of matter collapsed upon itself. It is not impossible to enter and exit from the hole; it is just that no one has proven it yet. It does not mean the physical form is capable of doing so.


It is a matter of defining the limitations of physics and then making the correct equation to allow for the escape of matter that is not matter as you know it. The matter consists of very small, infinitesimal sized particles — not light energy but sound. That is the thing that is capable of exiting from a black hole. A sound wave. Now do the math on that and see what comes up.”


I do the math and it appears to me sound can not escape but I am no expert. Maybe I need to ask a few more questions. What kind of sound? Is there such a thing as fractal sound wave or a sound particle wave?

Sure enough, I ask this question in 1999 and it was a bit too soon. In the summer of 2004, Dr. Stephen Hawking reversed his position that nothing could escape from black holes. But the details are vague on what can.

However, my guides were correct. Scientists were in the process of redefining the black hole theory at the time I was channeling this information. That is mind blowing!


01/27/14 – Dr. Hawking has once again determined a need to revise the black hole theory. I suspect he isn't done yet. Even if he is, we aren't. 

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: