Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Navigating the shift and contact ... Quantum connections

Contact has a pattern. One common factor: the full moon.

Interaction with a higher power requires one do his/her own homework and as you demonstrate a willingness to trust and learn, more information and assistance is given. I have asked to see those who are my trans-dimensional visitors and they have been hesitant.

Yesterday, as I drove, I experienced a 5D shift for the first time. Or at least this is the first time I have been aware of it as such. Earlier, I had been guided to pay attention and observe changes in the visual landscape. The suggestion was to practice seeing in such a manner that mimics the Magic Eye Calendars.

Driving along, I am startled into awareness.

The letter G stenciled on the tailgate of the truck in front of me is suspended in midair at least 3 feet behind the truck. I try to adjust my focus but even when the truck eases forward, the image remains for a few more seconds.

The G is part of a word and not done in a 3D effect or any special effort to make it stand out.

This wonderful little moment gives me another indication the shift is underway and when we tune in, we can see it.

I have had several encounters that mimicked paranormal events. It was a surprise to realize that is also part of a contact encounter. After I made that connection, I synchronistically found others who validate that aspect. Imagine that?

One of the initial clues that this activity might become part of my routine was a dream encounter with the Men in Black. (2009.) They arrived in a black limo and drove up to where I was standing - out in a field looking up at the stars in the night sky.

There were three men in suits but one did the talking and I can't remember any distinguishing features. He told me I needed to do what I had agreed to do when I came here. I somehow understood it was important and time for me to buckle down and get to work.

That dream preceded a major about face in my primary relationships.

Total and complete, I changed the direction of my life and did not look back. Thus ensued a mind-boggling soup of paranormal experiences. Premonitions, time-shifts, telepathic contact, unexplainable noises, shadow figures, voices, horns and tails on certain people and instructions to take certain routes in order to arrive at a specific time.

Things were happening that I didn't orchestrate nor did I know the outcome. It became incredibly clear that there was a higher power calling the shots and keeping close tabs on those who run amuck. There is a system of oversight and that is a system unto itself. I only got a glimpse but it was heartening.

Here's looking at you kid!
I saw that those who willfully choose to act for reasons other than the greater good have someplace else to go and they are monitored.

They don't answer here but they do ultimately get a redirect. It was fascinating! Through that, I knew it was in my best interest to follow my light and trust the path to reveal itself.

Some clues came in songs, colors, temperature shifts, symbols, power animals, nature encounters and tones.

Other clues were more intimate: body markings, soreness, energy rushes and sensations of all sorts.

The house felt inexplicably crowded and there was a very intense sense of paranoia. However, the helpful assistance that resulted eased some of that discomfort.

The Nightlight Energy has assured me it has no way of giving me an image. It is truly a non-corporeal essence but these other beings are different. Part of it could also be that I am not prepared for an actual visual. I long ago demanded - NO dead people. The guides were amused. They said it's just energy. Fine. Our working arrangement was set.

I have seen tall figures in white robes standing at the foot of my bed taking notes. They woke me up with their talking but when I tried to get a better look, I heard them say, "She's awake," and they were gone.

I do remember dreams of health and being given healing information and a tube of white cream that was said to be a remedy for skin ailments. There had been lots of UFO dreams during that time. (Early 90's.)

When I first began to work with the Nightlight energy (1997), I saw a brilliant beam of white light seated on the couch in our sun porch. Silent and curious, I watched it for a long time from my bed in the other room. The moon was full - but the angle was wrong for that space. I remember being filled with a sense of awe and wonder.

I was energized in my connection with the Nightlight and diligently focused on expanding my intuitive abilities and conscious awareness. The guides had shown me their presence in the form of glowing orange orbs. I had been given a vision of the Christ Consciousness. What I saw in that white light, I thought to be an angel. It had a calming effect.

I have other experiences that give me reason to trust those I work with to know what I might not respond well to. Disembodied electronic voices are very disconcerting.

Once again, I amused the guides with my response. They had given me an indirect heads up and suggested I needed to work on my fear. I thought I had already done that and told them I was prepared to deal with whatever encounter I was given. Wrong.

The very second that funky, non-human voice registered in my awareness I froze and my body went into auto-pilot, horror-film panic; proof my fear could be an obstacle to my progress. We're working on it.

They (the trans-dimensionals) have opted for subtlety. The last time they gave me a superimposed image, it was in a coffee cup. They are here again in full force and making Gracie extremely uncomfortable. She says they frighten her because they don't look like us.

I charge her energy, immerse her in white light and tell her it will be okay and to call on St. Francis to help. That helps her to relax a bit but they don't leave. Clearly, she sees something I can't register in my vision. What is it that frightens her?

Today, when I stepped out of the shower, I saw the gift they left for me: an imprint in the mirror. It makes sense now - why they wish to be known as trans-dimensional beings - and why I was guided to see things in 5D.

In the superimposed element of the image created in the steam on my bathroom mirror, we can see more than one presence. The learning continues.


This is an amazing time. Reality is simply a ginormous question worth exploring to infinity because the answers are never what we expect. They are all that and so much, much more.

I did a quick read and asked what might be helpful for me to know and the Wild Card took center stage or did it try to blend in?
 
- Salamander, Mystery/Creation, Squirrel

One of the things that makes this time in our history so intriguing is that conscious ascension is an inside job that reflects on the manifest plane and the view depends on your perspective.

Each is charged with remembering his unique code.

Let's try the power of Be -- ing.

Be fearless conscious creators.
Be well on your journey.
Be prepared.

As you work your own path to ascension -- know the incredible is finding new ways to be seen.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: