Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Friday, January 31, 2014

Notes from the future ... hidden in past

What is it that I can focus on in this moment? A thing that might allow the element of empowerment. 

I am drawn to this text -- is it a hint?

Again, great change is coming.
A change unlike any thing you have seen or known. That is what is coming. A new view. And that is your destiny – to see the new with a renewed interest in becoming more aware. 

That element is upgraded with the entry of this foreign particle/partner. The very essence of you is given an upgrade. A jump-start. In a flash you become wonderful beings. The world is going to awaken to a beautiful dream. This is the way of things. The conscious shift is in the making but that element is what causes the enlightenment.

Sometimes one has to work for eons to grow into a state of being and other times a simple twist of fate creates all the right elements for transcendence. Aloha!

Trust. This is not anything you can name. It is beyond language … simply a new view. It will become very apparent that what you are undergoing is a huge upgrade in conscious awareness. At that moment there will be a catharsis. It will change everything. All we can say is .. you are ready. Let go. The best is yet to be.

And then there is the dream ...
Dream I am standing outside the house at the front door and looking up.

I realize something is up there. It moves slow and silent and whatever it is is HUGE.

I see details now. This is a ship but it is more like a floating industrial complex.

I see what looks like a battleship or star base because it is larger than our city block. And it is so close I can see the panels and details between compartments.

I yell to Andy – "Get out here!"


The dream changes before I go any further. I only know that I am being allowed to see the ships. They are massive.

I can give it a count to give it a measurement. A few seconds passed as it dawned on me that I was witnessing something. Then another 3 or four counts before I yelled for Andy. And when I yelled, the ship was still passing over.

1 onethousand one - 2 onethousand 2  - 3  onethousand 3 ...

The flight was absolutely silent. If anything, the only awareness was a sensation of a heaviness in the air like a blocking of the airflow – an indication of a massive presence.

I am in the dream, while at the same time ... I know I am awake and this is the only way I can see. I must remember and learn how to see better in the daytime.

Only later do I see the news reports about the UFO flap. So many things are happening now, it is easy to lose track of them ... but I keep writing and tracking  ... and opening my vision ... there is so much more to seeing. Amazing things are going on in the dark. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: