Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Change - front and center - It's about TIME - part 1


“For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much—the wheel, New York, wars and so on—whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man—for precisely the same reasons.” - Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Awoke to the sound of the electronic thing again. Not a voice, a sound. It's happened enough that by now I know it is simply a trigger. Time for me to connect a few more dots.

I gave a presentation for the local MUFON group Monday. The timing of that and Gracie shifting into an agitated mode on Tuesday and again this morning reminds me to simply remain focused and look for the messages that speak to our highest good.

Two elements seem to find connection at this moment. Time and Change.

I did an interview with Iva Peele on her powerful journey featured in the film The Road to Q'ero We had a great conversation and she shares insight into how her world changed and indeed how her life path was dramatically altered as a result of her experience. Her interview is here. It helps set the tone for anyone ready to make a dramatic life shift.




At the MUFON meeting, we talked about shifting time and how that might work. I have experienced in my ET contact very real instances of altered states of time.

In 2009, during active telepathic contact with what I was told was an ET element, my landscape of colorful cars shifted into a world where there were only black, silver, white, tan -- neutrals. I was told to avoid contact with anyone and not to telegraph what I knew to avoid sticking myself to that alternate timeline. It was mind expanding. I was not then nor do I now take medication or substances that would induce such a state. The experience suggests we might not have considered some other options in regard to how we manage and navigate our experience of time.

But ponder this: How does one reconcile awareness that others are here among us who can, have and will shift our reality at any time? I am still working on it.

Several years ago, I bookmarked and saved some information on time shifting/warping. My experience was different but this information is a recipe for personal time bending. The article is printed as I found it. The website it sources is no longer active. -


By Dale Power
Source: Healing.WorldISPNetwork.com


These techniques came about serendipitously during teleportation experiments that ran from September to November 2004. While the teleportation experiments met with very limited success when it came to actually moving through space physically, there were some very interesting effects related to experimental procedure.


The first indication that something might be happening was a clock, sitting about five feet from the experimental platform (That is, the sofa I was sitting on) that stopped during the second experiment. It started again on it's own after five hours, and within 12 hours had caught up to the correct time.


At the time it was written off as faulty batteries and new ones put in the clock the next day.
During the third experiment the clock slowed by seven minutes. This slow-down happened only during the teleportation attempt. Again it corrected itself by the next morning. Even though watched, the clock showed anomalous effects only during the procedure.


To test the nature of this effect I placed a small digital clock on my person, sat next to the wall clock that had been showing irregular effects in approximately the same position as before, and placed a third clock at the far wall of another room.
I attempted to teleport as before. The two clocks closest to me had a variance of twenty minutes and thirty seconds from the control clock in the other room. When I checked with several outside clocks the variance of the control clock that was in the building was less than one minute.
This happened at some approximate level during each teleportation experiment that was checked for differences in time.


Things that I noticed during these episodes:
  • The variance in time was directly proportional to my own perception of meditative state. The deeper I went, the more time skewed.
  • Time effects went away when I focused my mind on non-space warping topics, with one exception, regardless of mental state. That exception was, naturally, when I focused on time itself, rather than space.
  • If I allowed myself to dwell on time rather than space, I could direct the warping of time to move more slowly or more quickly in my local area, out to about seven feet from my body. The area of effect fell off greatly after that until about eighteen feet away the effects faded to a level that could not be determined with the equipment at hand.
  • Time seems to have an elastic quality that causes it to catch-up or wait for the rest of local time. In other words, if you bend it, it will snap back into place. The effects of these experiments seem, by and large, temporary.
From this I learned to bend time, to warp it, with consistent results. During further experiments I learned that for some reason it is far simpler to warp time while moving in space. Now before anyone runs out and buys a space ship, I am talking about travel in planes and automobiles, not some interstellar expedition. While this effect may work well under those conditions as well, I have not had the opportunity to try at this point.

I mention this not because it is needed for the effect to be used, but rather, because this effect is the only real use I have found for this particular skill. Getting places faster by changing local time coordinates. The idea is tricky to hold in your mind, but works very well, when you get the hang of it.


I have successfully altered time with the following technique by twenty minutes faster and slower subjective time as opposed to external time. I would recommend testing it with clocks of differing sorts, to prevent simple psychokinetic effect on a given kind of clock from skewing your data.....
Part Two in the next post ....

Facebook - The Road to Q'ero -
Iva Peele listened and the results are a new relationship with reality and a connection with the descendents of the Incas to share their message to the world as we shift into the new Pachacuti.
Film - http://www.picaflorproductions.com/
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: