Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Experiencing transcendence turns life upside down

There are answers in your questions and questions in your answers. Resolve that and enjoy your time. Such an extraordinary grace that accompanies simply being. Animals know this. They would share that if you let them. And then you grow beyond questions.

Jack, black and white ball of doggy fluff, is curled up beside me. Gracie, my canine spirit barometer, guards the door. Chloe, who would be a ballerina if she had not signed on for cat, roams - stalking the birds chirping outside the windows and on the patio.

Today, as I was wondering - again - about the purpose of the presence of the nightlights in my life: Why me? Am I doing the best I can with it? Have I been a good advocate? (Here I am, I realize, playing in my questions.) Have I learned and/or left anything out? Will it ever make a difference in a way that others can appreciate and be inspired by? Does any of that really matter when I know everything here is temporary: wonderful, fragile, beautiful, exquisite beyond words AND temporary?

And then I opened the video Becki sent me -- and I remembered. I only have to be me and everything else will work itself out. Here and beyond. I am a representative of what is possible when one is ready to not know .... to simply go, do, and be .. to the best of my ability ... an explorer of the cosmos, encased for a moment in temporal form. What a trip! Thank you, God and all of my companions in form and non-form. And Thank you - to my nightlights. We had further discussions... God, my pals and I.

I watched the video -- saw myself mirrored in another form. Remembered how it felt the first time I  had my encounter: the beyond words euphoria of connection, the YEARS in invested in trying to integrate, absorb, sort and ground the information.

I melted in a love so deep for everyone and everything here - again. Then I wrote a few notes to share here ... added the video for you to see ... and continued about my ... glorious, fabulous, wonderful, being without knowing, creation. The nightlights are winking.





Bottom line from my companions: Don't fret the drama. We need it to help us remember the pieces and connect out dots. It serves to accent the highs, lows, love and learning. Each must work his own truth.

I can assure you epiphanies and transcendence don't have to be near death induced. They come in all forms to rock our known, our science and our status quos. They shake us out of our mundane and call us to metaphysical wonder.

It can be as easy as engaging the presence of a mysterious and unexplainable blinking light, being hit with blinding awareness when walking in a forest and stepping into a ray of brilliant sunshine... or falling out of bed.

Transcendent epiphanies infuse light into our spirit batteries, super charge our corporeal curiosity and manage to instill a second wisdom within us that: with love, all things are possible here.

Aloha! In Love and light -- trust -- Great things call the awakened to journey.  Lo and behold that's why we are here.

Have a wonder-filled day!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: