Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Shift, Mary Rodwell and Revelations about the nature of Contact

“I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?”
John Lennon

Since my own metaphysical awakening in 1997, life has offered a smorgasbord of paradigm altering experiences, some that have included extremely challenging circumstances. Every event has been designed to encourage, direct and support my gradual shift from a routine lifestyle to one a bit less conventional. Departing from a career path I had long aspired to pursue gave me the freedom to explore a different realm.

Originally titled Divine Awakening, Talking to Nightlights is the introduction of my journey with spirit guides and a conscious relationship with non-corporeal, trans-dimensional beings who are engaged in helping us undergo a tremendous acceleration in our conscious awareness. I connect with them when I channel.

From the transcendent to the transformative, my world underwent a metamorphosis due to the wide variety of experiences that included an extraordinary mix of paranormal and metaphysical encounters.

Finding others who are also working through this upgrade in abilities and awareness began to hold much more appeal than trying to compete for a higher position in the work force. The experiences I have come through simply required more effort, focus and attention and, in comparison to the manufactured, non-essential drama of the daily routine, are much more effective of producing a sense of satisfaction when one discovers how to integrate the subsequent learning into conscious awareness and productive practice.

Encounters with paradigm shifting realities create the need to develop new world views and those who are not experiencing that shift can sometimes fail to understand the sudden redirect and resulting overhaul in life priorities. I am not alone in this dynamic. One of my favorite guests related to this topic is Mary Rodwell, founder of ACERN, Australian Close Encounter Research Network.

My early reading, before I underwent the shift, included Whitley Strieber, Ruth Montgomery, Edgar Cayce, Ken Carey, John E. Mack, Mary Summer Rain, Paramahansa Yogananda, Pat Rodegast, A Course in Miracles and more. If the scenario was too dark, I got rid of the book. But I kept searching and exploring for connections among my dots. (Quantum Physics, Religion and Philosophy titles came after the shift.)

Why did I have an imaginary friend as a child? One who departed when I was ready to start school. Why did I undergo a transformative glowing, Holy Ghost experience when I was 11? Why could I see ghosts at my girlfriend's house? Why could I hear real (loud) voices tell me to run when my life was threatened or stop me from reacting in a way that could be Karma inducing?

Who were the tall people standing at the foot of my bed, dressed in long robes, holding clip boards, taking notes and quickly vanishing when they noticed I was awake? What was so important about Arcturus and the Seven Sisters? Or Lyra, Sirius and Orion? When I dreamed of being on the ships - where I had no fear and felt sad for those who did - why couldn't I learn more things that would be useful in my waking state?

The little grey men I encountered in the dream state were very intelligent and they had a dry sense of humor. They held conferences and taught classes on the ships.

I felt so honored to hear the fairies singing to bring in the rain. How did that happen? What could have created a connection so solid that I would be lulled into a stupor by certain stones before I recovered and had a friend intervene in pulling me out of a heart stopping arrhythmia?

What plane was I on that allowed me to see humans wearing horns and tails? When I was alerted that a time-shift was coming and to keep my contact to a minimum to avoid inadvertently telegraphing something that might disrupt the process, it also meant shifts were happening on other planes as well. Why?

My MIB encounter is contrary to the popular negative theme. The men in black who contacted me in the dream state wanted my cooperation. They told me in direct terms. "We need you to start doing what you agreed to do when you came here."

I understood in the dream my response required a complete and permanent about face from the path I had been walking. I also had a sense while I was awake that - no matter how dire the circumstances might appear - I could not move until I was given a sign. It had to do with timing. That dream was the sign. My heeding that instruction and subsequent action triggered an avalanche of paranormal experiences and several life course redirects.

That was an overview and a brief list of examples to demonstrate how it might be short-sighted to try and bag and tag any of this within the current paradigm or in a linear context.

I understand better now how we work on a multi-dimensional plane and we do remember what is important to our unique experience. We also have unconventional sources and resources available to offer an assist and/or trigger our cues.

In all the books I read, why didn't anyone else talk about all of this stuff? I have hundreds of questions about those experiences and thousands more from experiences that are even more reality shifting than those. Then again, I also have the answers that are specific to me. They didn't talk about it because this is my contribution. They had the perfect stories to inspire me to seek out my own pathway and trust the awareness that I am given to add to the equation.  

We are now at a point in our human evolution that science and spirituality are beginning to flow together, to compliment and corroborate one another. The experiencer numbers are beginning to compound as one by one, each awakens to his own inner light of knowing and expands his conscious awareness.

In connecting with Mary, and prior to that, researching the growing outpouring of NDE, OBE, Lucid Dream, Remote Viewing, Ghost and Contactee stories, more elements are coming to light. Something big is happening in the collective consciousness. And we are all benefiting from that -- finally, we are collecting, connecting and owning our metaphysical dots.

Back to Mary Rodwell. This is the link to our most recent conversation. "We are not alone: Conscious Awakening to the Extra-Terrestrial reality." Mary has an exciting announcement, an unveiling, scheduled for April that I am really looking forward to sharing. Plans are now to reconnect to talk about that in May.    

When we humans do awaken to truly engage our brilliant light within, what a wonderful reality this can be. 


Awakening - by Mary Rodwell

[Contact has proved the catalyst for me to question all my beliefs to ask, "What is the nature of personal reality?" The book essentially aims to create a bridge between two paradigms; the multidimensional experience and the present accepted third dimensional one.

I suggest that we 'deny many of our experiences, because we struggle to 'fit' them into a third dimensional framework. This creates doubt and confusion within the psyche and our fear limits what we allow ourselves to experience. I argue that if we can acknowledge that 'reality' to encompass this broader paradigm, we can start to make sense of it and can integrate more of what we experience as reality.

The book shows that 'classic' Abductions and the more 'subtle ' forms of Contact are the experience of a multidimensional universe. The book offers some explanations, as well as information, to encourage personal exploration of this reality and to explore what Contact may mean for us all.]

Ms Mary Rodwell
ACERN

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.”  - Philip K. Dick, I Hope I Shall Arrive Soon


Nor did reality require your belief in the first place. Even so, reality does allow you to believe a thing into being. Imagine that, a gaping black hole of opportunity. It is called creation.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: