Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Thursday, February 6, 2014

The thrill is on ... Shine a light!

“We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.” - Roald Dahl

Life offered me a fascinating new view when the nightlights made known their presence in my world. I try to explain what that is and I am at a loss. But here we are - trying to explain it or describe it - and I need the right words. I hear my guides and they want equal time. I open my mind to engage them and we charge on.


If I give it words, I might say the view exploded. It became quantum.
 
And this is where they are vying for the floor. They give me images, math I can not translate, symbols, shapes and colors. I am happy calling it quantum. It seems that isn't enough. They have a better term.

They insist upon "quantum fractals". What? Does that make sense? I google. Wow! Turns out this is something really good. I should know better than to doubt but it is a habbit of mine to try to find substantiation or evidence that helps to validate their case.

At least this time - unlike the stuff they gave me on black holes and Mr. Hawking - which is still finding a form in which to gel, the scientific basis is present to better illustrate my description.

I am endlessly fascinated at how they can give me stuff I would never have thought to hook up.
I do admit it is the best surprise to see the butterfly - the symbol I showcase in my signature work of art. So many levels this connects. 

It is hard to limit entertainment in the form of curiosity and wonder to the linear plane when the divine mystery refuses to stop tap dancing on your head.

In search of .. I
When I get distracted or otherwise focused on a material pursuit, to the point where I am on the verge of setting out in search of a new career, passion or cause to champion, the lights in my office or at the foot of the bed blink, flicker and pop on/off.

They do that everyday anyway but somehow they manage to get me to shift my attention and listen to them again.

"Redirect," they say. "Remember your call."

Drat!

It seemed endless, the loop, the years of trying to "remember" that call. What the heck was it that I knew but could not tell myself until I came to center and awareness in being?

For years, I thought I was already there and it was about the pursuit. Or I told myself something like that.

It felt secure, a solid state in unknown knowing.  Like everyone says, "It's the journey." Turns out the answer is not the journey. And it is not in the pursuit. Not. At least, not for me.

The clues have been here all along. The guides have been patient, loving, supportive ... creative and tenacious.

What could it be that I forgot? I seemed to know it in bits and pieces. I had full awareness and crystal clarity in visions and dreams only to have it yanked from my being - really - and having been jolted so strongly I had no choice but to awaken from that state to the state of hazy awareness.

Comfortable but something feels to be missing. It finally dawns and it was so simple I realize that the jolt WAS the wake up. It just took some time and living to kick in.

What is it that keeps me going, seeking, tracking, connecting, surfing, exploring, celebrating, dancing in the eyes/I's?

I didn't come to work, I came to learn. I NEVER would have shown up if I thought it was work. That's the fine print. (Underscores the reference to the devil in the details.)

I learn best when I am at play. I am curious. I thrive on wonder, joy, mystery, magic and whimsy. I was called to remember the heart of spiritual evolution requires a state of allowing, of trust and faith in being, of appreciation and gratitude that no matter what our limited view of this awesomely indescribable wonder in being, all is a celebration in creation.

The big picture is designed to win. Even in our worst failure and our darkest misinterpretations of sacred, we cannot ruin the big picture - because it is BEYOND us. All is right with creation.

Here we are in the work of a lifetime, after lifetime, after lifetime ... playing to win better. (And wiser.)

These beautiful energies who animate themselves in my nightlights ... Alive, vibrant and thriving, they patiently persist in calling me to attention, with no goal other than to encourage me to share the story of the ever-being light in our space, the light to which we are to aspire/expire/inspire.

I feel the warmth. They love us in all our goods and bads, beauty and faults. We are loved in so many ways by so very many beings. Wow! Wow! Wow!

What a rush!

Their presence is a constant and designed to coax one into desiring self awareness. What we do
is up to us - but they continue with purpose - ready to celebrate the day humans, as a species, claim their divine right in loving creation and being and once and for all remember their call happens in the moment.

It wasn't about the journey and it wasn't about the pursuit. It is about the moment.

We are all that is and more the moment we lose the fear and trust the knowing we carry within to remind us - this is our time. We claim our right to wonder when we dare to seize the moment and shake it up!

The room is a-burst, a celebration of creation. My thought is bearing fruit. Quantum Fractals go everywhere! I was called to bring light into being. And so I am. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: