Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Transformers and UFOs - a connection

Morpheus: "Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?"

3/24/14 - sunset
The sunset tonight was amazing! For a few brief moments it looked like a bright, florescent orange orb suspended in the sky.

We grabbed a camera and took a couple of pictures but the memory will have to do. By the time we could get photos, it was too late. There it sits, on the trees, fast fading from the scene.

That said, it was an ordinary night. No weird weather, no wind or any hint of something amiss.

However, there is something else happening. The best way for me to describe it is to say it is a continuing buildup of energy. Maybe that's connected to what happened tonight.

The power went out. An infrequent occurrence for us. We heard a loud pop that sounded like a transformer. Looking out the windows, I could see parts of the block were in total darkness. The difference with this type of event and other power outages is Gracie's behavior changed dramatically. She cowered and looked around behind her in the house. Her behavior is usually an indicator of unseen presences.

I also picked up on something different about the energy this evening.The electricity was out for about half an hour and I began to get cold and extremely tired. I almost nodded off but that stopped when I realized I needed to figure out what was different.

Both Jack and Gracie looked at the air and then at me. No, I didn't see anything. Animals are a very good barometer for me. When they did their best to let me know this didn't make sense to them, I tried to find something tangible that might connect a dot or two.

The guides continue to insist that there are great changes underway. What this change thing means is not for me to get into here. I do know some people are being allowed to see while others are put to sleep.

Andy and I sometimes have different interpretations of our events even though we have been standing side by side as we go through them. He went into a deep sleep for this one.

So, when I became wide awake, I did a few quick searches to see what might pop into view. At first I looked for local power outages. Then I decided to add UFOs. I checked the National UFO Reporting Center and found some reports I will review later. Then I checked UFO Stalker and this item caught my interest. It isn't local but it seems to suggest an interesting pattern.  --

Submitted03/23/2014 06:13 UTC
Occurred03/20/2014 11:20 UTC
CityStaten Island
Summary"On this evening our power transmitter blew where we were able to see the explosion it lit up our whole block and our power went put as these seven air rafts were hovering through the sky.....in a straight line...I have photos."

That report was enough to reassure me I could trust the clues I was getting. I could trust the fact I sensed something about the energy was different. Gracie and Jack acting uncomfortable and edgy was another connection. They lead me to believe there is a reason for my sense in this instance and another purpose for or source/contributor to power outages in general. 

Although it might be easier to consult others or to believe another is somehow better at assessing a situation because they have demonstrated certain "gifts" - we all have our own radar and full PSI awareness if we are willing to trust and hone that aspect of our being.

Ultimately, one must find a way to trust their own "sense" ability. It may be that the dots will not connect in the moment for a reason. Even if others question or doubt your individual take on the events, allow yourself to accept that whatever answers are needed, will be determined and provided at a later date when that knowing will be the most beneficial. I have learned to get out of my ego and let it ride.

Given we are often in circumstances where our awareness of a greater whole is limited, it becomes necessary to learn to disconnect from the need for immediate gratification or validation so that the event may play out and whatever result is manifest will provide a perspective that would have been inadequate if it had not been allowed to unfold.

Trust -- all is well. We are learning.
Interesting times we live in. Reality is not what it seems and no matter how advanced we consider ourselves as a species, we may simply be unable to figure out what reality is at this stage of our evolution.

Doesn't stop us from trying. 

No comments: