Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Nick Redfern suggests a unique angle on "Disclosure"

Jiddu Krishnamurti

“One is never afraid of the unknown; one is afraid of the known coming to an end.”
Jiddu Krishnamurti


When I share my work on this blog and other venues, I base my opinion on some of my own experiences in navigating the role of channel, intuitive, medium and contact experiencer. I actively seek others who are connecting dots and suggesting alternative and/or unconventional conclusions. Since my interview with Nick Redfern about his Men In Black research and have continued to follow his trail.

When one also has anomalous experiences to factor into the equation one can better understand why there might be a lack of simple conclusions and definitive answers to some of the mysteries we are trying to untangle in our "reality".

I like the recent material Nick posted about the topic of Disclosure. In the interest of brevity - and encouraging you to continue doing your own homework - I am noting a couple of highlights. 

To read the entire Nick Redfern post - follow the Link.

[ 1. "What I seldom see discussed in debates of the disclosure kind is something which I specifically brought  up at the Conscious Life Expo Q&A - namely, the stranger and very often ignored, or under-appreciated, aspects of the UFO phenomenon. These are the issues which, arguably, might offer far greater reasons as to why “the truth” (whatever that might be) has not been disclosed. It all has to do with nothing less than the afterlife."

2. "Why I suspect disclosure has not already come, and why I feel it may never come, is because those in positions of power and influence know that the entities behind the UFO phenomenon are not just far more advanced equivalents of us. They are not simply the intergalactic versions of NASA’s Apollo astronauts. In carefully studying the UFO enigma at a top secret level, someone has hit upon…something else…the links between what might collectively be termed “the aliens and the afterlife.”

And, I believe, those in the know have no clue how to tell the populace that we have in our midst poorly-understood entities of unknown origins and intent that (a) have the ability to manipulate us at profoundly personal levels; and (b) have connections to, and understandings of, the human soul or life-force (however you may personally choose to term it)."

Final Events and the Secret Government Group on Demonic UFOs and the Afterlife
by Nick Redfern]

My personal 'Men In Black' experience coincided with and triggered a crucial turning point in my life. The scenario played out in a dream but the symbolism and directions were very clear to me in terms of needing to effect immediate and purposeful change in the focus of my life path.

The encounter accompanied a wide array of paranormal events that played out during my waking hours. Given that some of those were experienced by my (now) husband, I had no doubt to the presence of this "other" influence. Thanks to him, my psychological health benefited greatly due to having corroboration for my fantastic accounts.

I use the term array due to the multiple levels of realities that suddenly overwhelmed and flooded my awareness in such a way that I had no frame of reference to quantify or even try to assign a label to some of the experiences.

I do not have better documentation of the mind-boggling engagement that transpired because higher guidance and intuition during that time was to stop my daily writing and let the happenings play out. I could not focus on a linear time-line when I was being bombarded by a quantum event.

Writing would have been counter productive in that all of my effort to define an indefinable would slow and corral the flow of the enigma. Journaling and keeping a diary was an anchor I had to let go of in that moment. I had to go back later and - as best I could - retrieve the most significant points. I do believe that momentary stoppage was also intended from the initial point of the contact. 

A footnote: My personal reality relationship includes a wild card. Prior to the MIB encounter, I had already undergone a significant and trans-formative spiritual reawakening. And - due to the result of that consciousness expanding life shift - I continue to experience a manifest aspect of this metaphysical/paranormal partnership in the daily bio-electrical presence of my nightlight companion/s.

For me, there are too many unexplained elements of the ET phenom to simply write it off to any one source and that is what makes the whole arena so compelling. The fact it continues to offer such diverse and tantalizing carrots guarantees we will continue to seek answers. And most definitely,  those answers will give birth to new questions.

Link to the Conscious Living interview with Nick Redfern on Empower Radio. 

MIB - Part one
MIB - Part two

Follow the blog: Mysterious Universe.
Follow Nick Redfern

No comments: