Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Caught between the sheets - Ghosts and Parallel Dimensions

Curiosity knows no limits.

10 year anniversary of my Nightlight enigma. A yard light cameo:
the switch was off. 2012 and the nightlights are still on. ;)

When asked to share my experiences with ghosts, I have come to understand that I have my own way of seeing things and my descriptions sometimes differ from those of other experiencers/ intuitives/psychics.

That little detail kept me on the sidelines for quite awhile until I realized I simply needed to share my metaphysical perspective and let it be part of the dialogue.

No matter what the current crop of  "experts" insists in regard to the ultimate definition of ghosts or psychic/intuitive ability, one-size-fits-all does not apply.

Awareness of our reality is continuing to expand. As such, we benefit from examining how each individual experience may be similar and/or how it can differ, and yet, produce the same outcome.

Each human has his own perspective and his own way of seeing/sensing the non-physical plane. Choosing to stick to certain general terms for definition is helpful but some important details may get lost in translation or the effort to filter an experience into the language needed to arrive at a common view when the uncommon view is actually needed to provide a breakthrough.

In addition to that, some of our terms/language might simply be outdated. We are more than physical beings. In addition to the physical vessel, we have the ability to inhabit and operate - in a very intentional state - via our spirit/essence form.

Some of the events we might be accustomed to lumping into the ghost category may not be what we think. They may be another part of the self or a part of others who are skilled (and/or unaware) at operating on that level, or another dimension entirely.

Others who know how to engage their own non-physical/non-linear counterpart can and do interact with us in ways that the uninitiated could consider a ghost encounter.

Personal experience has shown there are multiple levels of conscious awareness and states of being that we have the ability to expand into. I deal with that reality daily via my nightlights and the wonderful energy that connects to me in that manner.

More is going on here than meets the eye and certainly more than one deals with in the waking state. There is always something new to encounter on the non-physical plane and with every unknown element that becomes familiar, one can attain a more fluid identity and shift into new (larger) awareness with greater ease.

Given what I have experienced via my metaphysical encounters (The Musical Ghost at the Stanley Hotel), ghosts of yesterday are just as entertaining as the current crop. The common theme I have encountered in my spirit contacts has been a nudge to keep an open mind and continue to explore.

Yes. I do believe in ghosts. And a whole lot more. Happy haunting!

No comments: