Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Monday, June 30, 2014

Notes on Unison - Being I Am

No matter what the external presentations suggest
    - all manifest beings are kindred in spirit -
following heart sounds
to weave our way home
within this fabulously engineered divine construct:
tangled chords of light.
~ wendy garrett, Talking to Nightlights


UniSon - image credit: Wendy Garrett

Who am I?
I Am, for a moment,
caught in Convoluted time.

As to whatever Description I can ascribe,
I Am Beyond describing in any time.

...and yet, the I Am manifest in this moment,
experiences a tangible desire to offer some form of Measurement to delineate my time-space.

Great, the sense of futility,
in failure to correlate a representative Depiction.

Maybe not. It has come to me to suggest this as a stopgap:

I Am a Ghost of my true essence,
casting Shadows upon existence,
celebrating Delight in non-corporeal independence and corporeal Rebellion,
Plotting course and charting detours in celebration of Abundant mis-creation.

My heart tracks footprint sound crumbs scattered throughout the maya as I flit amongst harmonic Waves of frequency and vibration...

Seduced by the beat ... phoning home in my dreams ...
Lost to me the initial knowing of purpose that set me on this Journey of discovery ...

Recovery will bring me to the end.
I so then choose to allow that stone to remain untouched that I may extend my foray
-- minus any inadvertent foreshadowing.

Blissfully and intentionally unaware, I greet the moment freshly unencumbered with soul purpose
that I may better relearn what I have forgotten, explore what I have yet to uncover and rediscover the Magic in Extraordinary timeless being.

I dance with Joy along the way. 
She knows I Am simply me, catalyzed in euphoric delight of Awe ... and Nightlights.

Beyond all need of Knowing
and/or moments to mark as notes.
In Being I Am I know nothing -- and More.   

~ ~ ~

Additional reading
- Popped up after I wrote my post. It fits.
Exploring personal stories of profound transformation.

 
"Awe is a meta level which invites us to fully engage in life without knowing how it is going to unfold, even as we intend to impact life as we move towards a specific goal. This implies that spiritual presence is an important part of existence."

No comments: