Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Friday, June 20, 2014

To be One ... In praise of MORE ...

No matter what I encounter, what I see, what I know ... I am driven by this one thing that leads me home... I KNOW deep in my heart and soul and through life experience - we are more. I AM more .. ALL is MORE.

Each day - there is one simple goal: to embrace MORE. Where that takes me - I go. So much fascination on this journey. The nightlights set me free to recover and uncover things that the world has told us are not "real".. or worth seeking because they lack a material representation of monetary value.

So what value do I place on the seeking as its own reward? I matter. Seeking and Expansion are how I grow and learn. 

External criteria and judgement then have no relevance on my choice. I seek because what I find in that process is invaluable in my being and becoming. I transcend the physical criteria for success and worth - and seek to excel at being me.

I trump the hand I have been dealt - because I discovered a new deck and a fascinating state of being. Such tremendous joy here in the state of wonder..

Freedom in following that eternal being muse is simply beyond words. I found it when I let go of all of the shoulds, musts, have tos and rules for "success" .. Life on my own terms helped me discover and explore the world of the unseen without fear or suspicion.

There is life everywhere we can imagine. And IF we can't imagine it ... that is the problem rather than the problem being that it doesn't exist and/or one is caught in a delusion.

Here is where we grow, express, become wonder. We imagine, play, blossom, explore, evolve, transcend, illuminate, enlighten, dream, create the future; past, present, now of eternity.

We are the voice of ONE in the moment and the consciousness of  ALL in bloom ... MORE is who I AM. That is what drives me home. And Thank you, God. I am so incredibly grateful for this extraordinary view.

When I am grounded - this is how I greet my day: I am a creation in wonder. What can I be today? And then I fly!   

 --

And another note on MORE -- in being and becoming.  Short films to explore creation and life lessons. Nic Askew is a conscious creator with some beautiful films to explore the being in human .. and the extraordinary worth we might never cease to ponder.


  

No comments: