Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Monday, August 25, 2014

Contact continues .. Why?

We dance round in a ring and suppose, While the secret sits in the middle and knows. - Robert Frost

Curiouser and curiouser.

I have been following up with potential guests for the ET topic and reading information to help me organize that content. Two of those contacts checked in and may have helped to trigger tonight's events.   

In reading the previous post I had not realized this would be nor had I intended it to be a continuation of the contact topic but here we are and the events are ongoing. Tonight, the energy is extremely active and making Andy quite uncomfortable. I was instructed to eat a small amount of meat to help ground me and avoid becoming too buzzed. I had a BLT and that has worked. Andy feels queasy and I am okay.

What happens when the energy amps up? One example is an increase in electrical anomalies. The stove light burned out when I went in to make the BLT. Three other lights have burned out in the last week, two outside porch lights and a desk light in my office.


Batteries will also drain as a clue we have more activity related to contact. The paranormal element can also be related to spirit energy but this time, given my content and the conversations I have had lately in pursing the ET related guests, I know it to be ET. The telepathic connection affirms that. 

The actions of the nightlights are not affected and remain normal in their interactions as do my communications with my guides. Those messages are usually supportive and to simply allow the contact and see what develops without jumping to conclusions as this is a learning phase.

Again, this is a time I was telepathically told to go outside and look up. (I could choose to ignore the instruction but I didn't.) It was dark with no moon or clouds. I saw stars. I tried to cover everything to avoid getting attacked by an army of mosquitos and managed to forget my hands. It took half an hour and a rubbing alcohol rinse to stop the itching.

However, I did see something.

Directly overhead was a bright light traveling slowly across the sky. I thought it might be the space station but it seemed different and went at a fast and steady clip. Suddenly, it disappeared. It had become visible while it traveled a short segment in the sky and then it was gone. That was it. The telepathic message was to go inside because I had seen what they wanted me to see.

And then - I heard from one of the people I was trying to connect with for an interview. The timing is impeccable. I believe there are reasons for these things that are totally beyond our knowing... at this time. 


And so it goes...

No comments: