Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Altered states - and Overseers



“Let us be silent, that we may hear the whispers of the gods.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson


There is so much magic in my reality it sometimes makes it very difficult to focus on living in the day to day world. However, I have learned to ground myself by following a general work routine and keeping a journal. This extraordinary stuff (and my nightlights are included) that goes on under the radar for most of the world is simply fascinating to me. I doubt I will ever tire of trying to figure it out.  

Nothing is what it seems. There is a great deal of wonder hidden in plain view for those willing to suspend disbelief and open to explore a world where anything is possible.

Weston Ghosts - children playing in the halls.
The biggest mistake is to doubt or discount a perception simply because it cannot be validated by consensus view or the science of the day. 

When one realizes each is operating under a different belief system and different abilities in terms of intuition and extrasensory perception, one is far less willing to accept a common view and more open to testing the validity of any encounter against one’s own inner knowing and personal experience.

In choosing to then expand or enhance an awareness beyond the norm, there may be no established preset or blueprint. In the true nature of an explorer one must simply determine that there will always be a first time – and the term "normal" is likely a generic construct. There may actually be a wide variety in degrees of “normal”.  And rather than a constant, the state is evolving.

When I began interacting with the nightlights in 1997, my guides stepped forward and began shepherding me through an intense course in all things metaphysical in an effort to help me increase my frequency and enhance my ability to channel. I was told I was on the path of conscious ascension long before I had any idea it was a "we" thing, as in, many of us are working this ascension program.

One dramatic moment (orchestrated by the guides in 1998) included a spontaneous out of body experience during a hypnosis session – where they induced the state mid session – and, while floating above a glob of color I knew as me seated on the couch below, I remembered significant life challenges and soul purpose in this incarnation. The OBE point was to encourage me to remember my true form as spirit essence. I am still amazed at how easy it was for them to kick me out of myself.

However, it wasn’t until 2009 that I had an experience that demonstrated how pliable our 
reality really is and how unseen others can – if they so desire – influence our perception and the interactions we have in our day to day (and night) encounters. 

I was also given a series of exercises to demonstrate how one could track the change in the timeline and, in some cases, predict or alter events. This is very much a shamanic realm. Instructions included paying attention to words, symbols, news headlines, landscape and more. Each had a message and indicated a greater drama playing out. 

On more than one occasion I was given advance notice that events would require me to act as an observer and not telegraph any information to avoid sticking myself to that timeline. Certain cues would present and I knew the time had shifted. Paranormal activity increased, and the animals became agitated or nervous. There was a change in the barometric pressure and the senses, smells and such, became enhanced.

There was and is so much detail to all of it that I cannot fully convey everything that transpired and I was told not to write about it at the time because writing would interfere with the process.

"Why is that?" I asked. Up to that point I rarely missed a day.

The reply is that when we write, we are creating a very solid, linear projection. We are not fluid in thought. Any attempt to change a timeline or experience an altered state requires non-form and fluid awareness. No expectation, no projection, no attachment – just a seamless and effortless flowing into the moment.  

The set up for this life chapter was an encounter with the Men in Black in a dream. The message was simple. They showed me my partner was not the person I was supposed to be with and told me I needed to start doing what I had agreed to do when I came here. It was a trigger. There had been signs. I knew in the dream the exact reference and something more.

What I then remembered, I knew without knowing. After the dream, my daytime experiences mirrored that awareness, paranormal elements intensified to underscore the message and add emphasis to the timing. There would be no need for a second warning. I made bold and dramatic alterations in my life.

The events and information given to me at that time suggested that there is a parallel world running a program alongside us that is very much involved with keeping the negative element in check. Even if we don’t see the Karma play out, these overseers are tweaking things and charting an alternate course. They can be seen and make no attempt to disguise themselves because they look just like us but – unless they choose to clue us in and we agree not to interfere – we have no idea they are here.

Are they worried and am I in trouble for talking about them? Not for a moment. Unlike the angels who collect the dying and insist certain things be kept from the living while their story is ongoing, the overseers know full well that most will not believe me. And those who have encountered these beings already know without my telling. We may have different names for them. But others do know they are here.

I share these quirky experiences of my life to plant seeds in the curious and comfort in the knowers. We are not alone. Ever.

Each and every one here is playing a part in a larger story. Fascinating. And we don’t get to see how it really ends until we check out. Funny thing is, when we signed on for this adventure, that’s exactly what we wanted: a cliffhanger. 


"Because you are alive, everything is possible... " - Thich Nhat Hanh 


No comments: