Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Mystery in the Park ... shadow on the prowl

How odd is it to be followed by a shadow?  

A routine walk at the park with the dogs. We followed the usual trail on the same sidewalk traveled by numerous others. I almost didn't say anything because the encounter was that subtle. Fortunately, I did mumble something under my breath, questioning what I had just seen. That action prompted Andy to ask what was the matter.

In the dark of the early evening I was a bit perplexed and ready to write off the incident because it didn't make sense. I said I thought my vision was a bit off because it seemed that a small black shadow had run across the grass to a tree where Jack was now stopped.

The moon shadow had company.

He then surprised me when he said he saw the very same thing.

It was quick and smooth in motion and, given the position near to the ground, I reasoned it had to be a rabbit or small animal and then, just as quickly as it entered my line of sight, it was gone.

Jack, our dog, encountered nothing even though the unknown thing stopped at the tree and would have been right beside him. Given the fact he never misses an opportunity to bark at intruders in his space, there was clearly nothing to bark at.

What did we see? I saw a round, black shadow race across the ground at about the same level as a small rabbit and then it disappeared. No wings ruled out a bat or a bird. A rabbit would have jumped. This movement was straight and fluid, just above the ground and headed for the tree, as if it were trying to get there before we did.

Andy agreed with that description. We both saw the object vanish at the tree. And that was the weird thing. I assumed I was watching an animal darting for cover, trying to avoid being seen in plain sight. What flagged my attention and made me question the source of the activity was the realization that there was nothing by, in or around the tree.

I so appreciate having Andy there to mark the moment and help me reexamine what I had almost written off. I doubt I would have remembered the incident otherwise because it was so innocuous and quick that my knee jerk response was to immediately question the validity of what I saw.

We both witnessed the shadow oddity. And that is what this new reality is like. Things we have been writing off and dismissing as a figment of the imagination or an illusion or mistake in some other fashion are being drawn to our awareness for deeper examination



Events so subtle as to be unrecognized are adding up. All this time things one might have been telling oneself weren't there, really were and now are.

Dots are connecting. Most certainly interesting, this reality unfolding. And more will be revealed.  

1 comment:

gedesagus yudistira said...

An usefull post,thx to admin for the article