Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Precognition and not - The future dreamed altered time

Knowing is an amazing thing. I have come to learn that time is on our side. And there are hidden codes in our "reality" to help us navigate our journey.

Pondering the knowns we are previewing in our dreams, we have the ability to connect quantum dots in our multidimensional awareness. We are extraordinary in our human potential. What a future we have in store. Sometimes we can tag that knowing to our now. - Talking to Nightlights 

Clear seeing in the most unusual sense.
When I took the curve that morning, it felt different. I sensed myself going slower for some unknown reason and pondered it long enough to wonder whether the person behind me would be annoyed that I didn't speed up to keep in line with the flow of traffic.

I glanced to the open space in the lane beside me as the lanes merged from two to four and for an instant considered taking the open space. Then I returned my gaze to the forward scene and traffic was now at a complete standstill.

All four lanes had been flowing 40 to 50 mph and now ... nothing moved. I pumped the brakes to signal the driver behind me this would be a quick stop. I managed to leave about 10 to 12 feet in the gap between my car and the bumper in front of me. The car behind me gave me a few feet of space. Then the crash. The car behind him ran out of room.

So that was the scene in December of 2014 on my normal route to work. Everything was routine and yet, there was something significant about that event. For one, my sense that I was slowing without any direct act on my part. I had not intended to slow because that is where the traffic segues into the stream and usually the other lane is open for me to remain at the same speed and transition.

On that day, the right lane beside me was open until the cars in front all stopped. Due to the faster speed in that lane, the open space I was contemplating moving into closed in seconds. I would have been sandwiched between the cars. Something didn't seem right and in that fraction of a second delay, when I chose to remain in my lane, I registered the log jam ahead of me. Every lane had stopped, a first for me in that location.

Now the dream.

September 14, 2014: 
I am driving in the car with Mom and telling her to slow down. Three times, I repeat: "Slow down."
I watch the three cars in the other lane beside her and know the traffic is changing. I kept it from becoming an accident for her. They have problems ahead and most don't look that far. They just follow the car in front. 

Given the event and the dream I happened to write down and then recover in my notes, I have a concrete connection that shows me some of what I am doing on the alternate planes while I dream is also creating shifts in my present reality. The time happened to be 3 months. The number 3 is important for me and helpful to remember that as I go about my daily activities in the present.

I happened to identify this particular connection because it felt odd while I was driving. It stood out. Unlike a premonition, I simply had a sense of slowing down and the need to identify with that and not fight it. There was a fleeting awareness of the three vehicles being important. On some level, I already knew the outcome. We are so not what we seem.

The table lamp flashes as I write this. Extraordinary being. Will we ever connect all the dots?


No comments: