Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Reality doesn't play by our rules


Unseen others are in our midst with the ability to exert un/recognized influences on human behavior.

10 year anniversary of the Nightlight.
The light is on and the switch is off.
Stayed that way for about a week.
Energy has it's own source.
Ongoing extraordinary encounters and engagements with the paranormal, or simply that which defies a logical definition or explanation is my clue that there are huge areas of reality we have yet to map and the goal for us humans in navigating 3D terrain must be to persist in our exploring even though we may not have the brain capacity to view and catalog the larger picture outside and beyond 3D in a conventional manner.

Our view is that much more limited and biased when stuck to the belief that science provides ultimate "proof" in regard to knowing. No matter how precise the math, change underscores the foundation of every equation and science is a constant work in progress. Throw in a bucket of quantum anomalies and the process is derailed entirely. We call it: Evolution. And we plow forward.  


Unseen others are in our midst with the ability to exert un/recognized influences on human behavior.

Factoring that unseen presence into the equation, one begins to ask more questions in terms of what exists as a greater reality and how might it serve us to address and account for that aspect as a necessary and valuable component of a life experience.

Who are they? Why are they here? What do we learn? What more can we discover? What wonderful mystery are we meant to uncover/awaken to?

As with any unknown, I don't assume the unseen "they" represents a whole or that those with whom I have interacted are working toward the same end. I suspect appearance varies in the context to which each is capable of grasping the concept of  "other" and that aspect also shifts with evolution of consciousness. In regard to the reality of presence and ability to impact those of us in human form, I know they/it/other exists.


One very simple and profound interaction involved earrings. That said, my paranormal connection with the unseen energy of the nightlight continues 24/7. That energy is unique and familiar. I have also experienced earrings and jewelry being removed or loosened while working with ghosts in haunted places. This was different.

Just before drifting off to sleep I sensed the presence of two beings at my bedside. Something in their energy signature (and my concern in regard to their intentions) prompted me to surround myself in light and amplify my own frequency.

A telepathic conversation ensued. The tone conveyed humor and suggested my effort in trying to protect myself or to set up any sort of barrier would be pointless and futile. I interpreted that as a possible attempt to intimidate me and retained my light focus until I fell asleep.

When I awoke the next morning, I realized both earrings had been loosened to the point of coming off. Impressive, given my frustration at the tedious effort required to put those earrings on. The posts are extended and screw into position to remain secured in place. I find the process so laborious that I don't wear them very often.

My takeaway from the encounter is, rather than let me fall asleep to possibly forget or tell myself I imagined the interaction, "they" opted to demonstrate their ability to reinforce my awareness as to their presence. It is my belief these energies intend to help rather than harm and I have the option, given my knowing of this interactive engagement, to learn to expand the awareness involved in sensing them by identifying, honing and increasing my attention skills.

Unseen others are in our midst with the ability to exert un/recognized influences on human behavior. 

Experiences with the extraordinary serve to challenge us to expand our awareness and create new definitions for our knowing. It would seem, in this particular endeavor, our counterparts (those unseen others who have shown up to assist us in this phase of conscious evolution) are not of any nature we have the ability to identify by past association. This is co-creation in every sense.

In process now, we are learning and evolving our conscious awareness. Contact continues in various aspects and form while we piece together commonalities and navigable framework.

When one undergoes a profound shift in consciousness and comes to discover that we humans can be surrounded by cadres of non-corporeal others and remain totally clueless, the day to day focus on the mundane holds less appeal.
 
Unlimited consciousness frontier. Baby steps. I am learning.

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." - Philip K. Dick

During the process of writing and working on this post I happened upon two books I had not seen before that add more texture and depth to this discussion. The authors have contributed a great deal of thought, research and content to help add insight for any who are on this journey of discovery. 

Alien Dawn - Colin Wilson
Intervention - Alan Butler interview via Watkins Books

Other helpful resources - 
Kundalini Rising - Sounds True

Audio of Dr. Joe Dispenza presentation on How to Rewire and Evolve your Brain to Experience a New Reality

My best non-corporeal metaphysical resource is still the unseen one who inspired my spiritual life shift and assisted in the writing of my own book: Talking to Nightlights. The Energy is with me always - and the nightlight is still on!

No comments: