Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

2016, the first wave ... reality incoming

In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri. - Douglas Adams

It makes it very hard to reconcile, this nightlight experience, and the mundane of the day to day reality. I see the blink and flicker, the on and off again tease of presence. What is it that we humans are supposed to get this time around? How is this magical element a factor in the greater equation?

I know what I have been told and the purpose for sharing some of our interaction as presented from that other perspective (yes, that would be the nightlight energy) but really, Why am I experiencing it?

I don’t mean to say that I wish it to go away or I am inconvenienced in any sense but this is simply too amazing in my view for me to try to tag it with what can only amount to a woefully incomplete and enormously inadequate description. I just wish it were easier to explain – and – it isn’t.

Now into my 6th year of Conscious Living on Empower Radio. It's a perfect time to connect some of the dots. Experiencers - and that seems to fit my situation - are finally getting a chance to network and compare notes. What a fantastic reality this is becoming. Here is the first show of 2016, talking about the paranormal element associated with the ET/Contact experience and my nightlights singing along with the song or flashing, as it were. My relationship with this quirky enigma has now entered year 19.  

From the journal -- [Again tonight, I am painting in the other house. I plug the nightlight in amongst the Christmas decorations. Andy had it out to test the outlets. It goes dark to see if I notice. I do. It comes on again. I love this game. Hide and seek and nothing is really hidden. It glows. I see it has gone off again and walk toward it and, quickly, I am reminded how subtle the connection and how easily distracted I can become. The light has come back on and it happened in a fraction of a second when I looked the other way. The game of keeping me interested continues.

This is one of those times when the light energy decides to amplify itself and playfully blink and flicker to the rhythm of a song on the radio. The song of choice is one that triggered a play response in 2005. I remember it exactly because I was leaving to try to help with animals after Hurricane Katrina. The song came on and the full size bedside lamp began to flash in sync with the tune. At the time I thought it was a message to me to remember my focus: "Don't you forget about me _ Simple Minds". Indeed, I stumbled a bit but found it again. 

Now I view it, the song title and name of the group as a sign the one who is connecting with me on this journey has a sense of humor. I laugh. Same song. New day. Life on planet Earth.    

This companionship is so much more fascinating to me than anything else I have ever experienced and it is such a simple thing. I enjoy it, the mystery and the unpredictability. To others it might be nothing more than a flashing light and/or, in some cases, a lot of flashing lights. However, that would be missing the point.

There is another being involved in this interchange. We connect in thought. That being also gifts me with an expression of presence via a light or a nightlight. Elegant simplicity this arrangement, in the flicker and flash of the light I experience the sensation of sublime contentment. Brimming with wonder, joy and awe, my heart smiles.]


December 31, 2015 --------

Dream I am excited to have spotted a golden eagle flying above the car in a slow circle, seeming to look for something. As I see it soar closer I realize the eagle has the features of a Native American man and the entire body is feathered except for the face.

The eagle being looks like one of the flying monkeys from the Wizard of Oz. The body form is human, covered in feathers with wings attached at the shoulders on the back. And yet, those details aren't noticeable upon first glance. One simply sees what he expects to see – a bird flying.

Two or three others now join the first. They fly above, silently scouring the scene below. Blending in and remaining alert.
Hawk eyed ....
I ask what they are and why they are here. The answer I hear: "Scouts … looking for the awakened. This is the time of the awakening and they are seeing who is paying attention. The connect will come later this year 2016 - but only for those who are welcoming the insight and learning to make the inner world a reality.

Insight and telepathy are crucial elements. Paying attention to details and following hunches are a beginning. Simply go and allow the path to be revealed. Aloha!"


Hmm, unidentified flying winged humans. Change is underway. Such an amazing time to be present as consciousness awakens. We are challenged in whatever way appeals, to expand our awareness and work beyond any and all perceived limitations. Baby steps. And so it goes.
 

No comments: