Grab your towel!!
Metaphysicians are ramping up and paranormal is booming.
Make time to check in. ;)
2017 is already an incredibly interesting year!
Sunday, 8 pm Central time on KCMO Talk Radio -
Join me for the live show or catch the Wendy's Coffeehouse podcast download 24/7.
Upcoming interviews include:
1/22 - Irma Slage - A guide to having your own psychic contact: Smashwords
1/29 - Nancy Talbott on Cognitive Dissonance - BLT Research
2/5 - Hans Wilhelm - Inspired and inspiring vbook - LifeExplained
2/12 - Kewaunee and Kelly Lapseritis - The Sasquatch People
2/19 - Retired Literary Agent Sandra Martin - Snapshots: Memories and Recipes
2/26 - Richard Gordon - his newest energy healing insight/and more Quantum Touch
3/5 - P.M.H. Atwater - Proof of God in the near death experience
3/12 - Leslie Kean - New book 3/7/17 - Surviving Death
So, this is the fun way my Youniverse works. I am focused on getting the word out about the new time and making calls confirming my guests when all sorts of "time" topics start populating the stream. (Google tracking? I prefer to view it as the wonderful blessing of synchronicity.)
Here's Frankie - he's all sorts of edgy and - outta time? Or is he? 22 min.
Teaser: Watch repair man acquires an antique pocket watch that can control time.
More info about Creator Mike Pappa Website
Here's the newest project: A Crimson Man - successful fundraiser on Indiegogo
- UFO or Venus - Recent sightings across Europe create a buzz Daily Express
- From the Fox News archives, this story on Pilots who believe in UFOs includes one who said he saw a HUGE UFO while flying out of KCI Airport in 1989 Daily Express and another archived report about Mile Wide UFO in the UK YouTube
- There are no accidents. Early birthday present saved the life of a snowboarder. Caught in an Avalanche, he films the entire scene. Daily Mail
- Animal lovers: Hollywood Hummingbird Rehabber and How to raise a 165 year-old cat: Atlas Obscura - Be sure to read about their diet.
- Fascinating - KGB Spy who defected and the PSI connection Atlas Obscura
“How did it get so late so soon?” - Dr. Seuss