Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Dreaming Light



There is so much magic in my world it sometimes makes it very difficult to focus on living in the day to day world. However, I have learned to ground myself by following a general work routine and keeping a journal.

The extraordinary stuff (and my nightlights are included) that goes on under the radar for most of the world is simply fascinating to me. I doubt I will ever tire of trying to figure it out. 
 
Nothing is what it seems. There is a great deal of wonder hidden in plain view for those willing to suspend disbelief and open to explore a world where anything is possible.


Adrift in the glow. 

Almost 2 decades my energy companion
entertained itself
in this lovely vehicle.
Finally, a void in the space, it went dark.
The calling I cannot identify. I only know it as a sense. An un-knowing sense from which I accept the invitation to follow and explore.

Not an active pursuit, rather an act of flowing, release and disentanglement, giving in to the illuminating present and allowing the reveal of the gift in the moment.

Beyond manifest construct. Simple. Extraordinary. 

Not a thing that exists in language form.
The calling has brought me here to explore un-knowing.

To recover, one must forget. So much to discover. The Journey is worth the trip. 

Somewhere in the shadows, Humor likes to tag: Fine print I must have insisted.
Don't leave home without it. 


The biggest mistake is to doubt or discount a perception simply because it cannot
be validated by consensus view or the science of the day.


When one realizes each is operating under a different belief system and different abilities in terms of intuition and extrasensory perception, one is far less willing to accept a common view and more open to testing the validity of any encounter against one’s own knowing and personal experience.

 In separate houses - stopped at the same time.
Bulbs replaced and now the waiting
for the resume in play.


In choosing to then expand or enhance an awareness, there may be no established preset
or blueprint.

In the true nature
of an explorer one must simply determine
that there will always be a first time –
and the term "normal" is likely a general condition rather than a 100 percent set point.

There may actually be a wider variety
in degrees of “normal”.
That state, rather than a constant,
is evolving.


In December, this will be year number 20 for my nightlight enigma.

Interesting note: Two nightlights that have been with me for nearly two decades burned out in February. Both lights at the same time. One had stayed at my Mom's place and started engaging spontaneously years ago after a visit and without need of my continued direct contact. 

The other has been with me and is one I have taken it out to demonstrate in public a few times. I have had and do have others, including one about that same age, that continue to interact. The exterior yard light also likes to play along at times.

Yet another vehicle for my energy companions.
20 years amazing.
The two nightlights that burned out now have new bulbs and are not yet interacting.
In transition. 

Will be interesting to see when that energy steps into the new form. Always and all ways in perfect time.

This nightlight is still going strong
at 20 years and glowing (blinking). Smile.
There is Magic in the world.
for which I say "thank you" every day.
If and when we so choose, we are given a way to see it.

No comments: