Wendy's Coffeehouse 3/5/17 - PMH Atwater: podcast link
Notes: odds, ends and otherwise -
- Viking send-off for two beloved classroom fish: Mashable
- Why do people who see UFOs feel so good: Motherboard
- She told her Dad at 3 she wanted to go to Mars. "She’s already attended three shuttle launches and become the youngest person ever to complete 20 stints at NASA space camp. She takes classes in four languages and received her rocket license before trying for her driver’s permit." Source: Uproxx
- Another Mars hopeful, a Mom from Texas: Source: News.com.au
- Closer to home - Patrick Stewart applying for US Citizenship: Guardian
- On his current work. Logan. Hollywood Reporter. Review are stellar: Business Insider
- Turn that frown upside down with a cheesy grin sandwich smile: Laughing Squid
Sights and Sightings - Valley of UFOs: Vice video - the UFO Watch Tower
Might be worth a road trip. UFO Watchtower
“Seeing death as the end of life is like seeing the horizon as the end of the ocean.” - David Searls
PMH Atwater is a prolific writer on the After Death/Near Death Experience. Also a near death experiencer, had her first NDE in 1977 and started her studies in 1978.
An international authority on near-death states, the author of more than a dozen books (and counting). Her writings have also appeared in numerous magazines and newspapers. She has lectured twice at the United Nations. Source
Dying to Know You, Proof of God in the Near-Death Experience covers an essential aspect that goes hand in hand with the NDE event, what happens afterward:
"More than an otherworldly journey, travelogue or light show, the phenomenon consists of two parts: the experience and the aftereffects." - PMH Atwater, Edge Magazine
Here she describes her personal NDEs - three of them:
So many stories, so much to explore and experience. Near death experiences for most are life changing. What does it mean? Is there a purpose? The research continues.
Near death experiencers are often changed so much that even their closest companions say something is very different. Electrical sensitivity, dietary changes, low blood pressure, waking up at 3 am are the short list of the new anomalous elements.
Stories in the book include the young girl who survived the Joplin tornado KTTS and remembered the Butterfly People that several children survivors reported seeing that day.
PMH highly recommends the book she wrote: To Heaven after the Storm, by Ari Hallmark
And then there is a car accident victim who showed up at a nearby residence to get help for his broken body. The resident later told police he saw jumping fog at his window and the fog told him to call the police and report an accident.
We also talk about the Russian dissident who woke up after three days in the morgue freezer - during his own autopsy. George Rodonaia background. Recounting his story on YouTube
Listen to the show. Podcast link/Dying to Know You, Proof of God in the Near Death Experience
PMH Atwater main site
PMH Atwater's Blog for NDE News
Q and A with PMH Atwater Blog
Bill Guggenheim is also mentioned during the interview - regarding after death communication.
Here is his site: Hello from Heaven
and the research site: After-Death
*Entertaining the Curious - Wendy's Coffeehouse Podcast Archives