The same can be said for advanced PSI abilities. Doubters read no further. Curious? This is your catnip! Humans are evolving - believe it and/or not! Great awakenings are underway.
Booking a couple of guests and waiting on the confirmation - topics: Ingo Swann and the New film Third Eye Spies. Have requested and hope to confirm them for both shows, Wendy's Coffeehouse and Conscious Living. (Archived now/Lance Mungia, March 1, 2017, 9pm central for Empower Radio) Now a few links and a bit of background on the film.
Notes of interest -
- NASA says Bingo! - Potential remote-viewing opportunity: 7 Earth- sized planets. Engadget
- Finally, a wealth of vetted information coming out now related to the Psychic Spy program run by the CIA. BBC
- It's the real deal CIA Press Release
- FOIA stuff. Curious? Try a random page. CIA Reading Room
Excellent timing, one film, ready roll, speaks to the details behind the headlines. Third Eye Spies Teaser on Vimeo.
From the Web Page for the film:
Producer Russell Targ - Bio, co-founded the Stanford Research Institute’s ESP research program that pioneered the act of “remote viewing” and worked for every major intelligence agency of the U.S. Government. He also pioneered the invention of the laser and has since written several successful books on the subject of ESP. Reality Sandwich PDF
"The more you hide something, the more it shines like a beacon in a psychic's face." - Russell Targ
Third Eye Spies is currently seeking a sales agent and worldwide distribution. All rights are available. Contact Lance Mungia -- lance@ .
Home page - Third Eye Spies
Russell Targ's - Banned Ted Talk on psychic abilities
Ingo Swann - Backgound and Research
Courtney Brown's Review of Ingo Swan's Penetration
Another mention of Ingo Swann and his Remote Viewing abilities AboveTopSecret
Related audio links:
- My interview with Stephan A. Schwartz (mentions remote-viewing) on Conscious Living about the 8 Laws of Change. [He also uses remote viewing to examine the future. Since 1978, he has been getting people to remote view the year 2050, and out of that has come a complex trend analysis.]