- Truth is stranger than fiction. Revisit George Adamski images. Fresh insight on the pics by Danish painter, photographer and researcher Rene Erik Olsen – The George Adamski Story – Historical Events Of Gigantic Implications source
- While you're looking up, check out Mars. NASA
- Frozen 42 thousand years - they come back to life. Worms reanimated. Live Science
- The gentle fly trap - catch and release. Boing Boing Read Kinship with All Life to appreciate how some flies are game changers.
- When you have time to think. Explore the Edge
- OBE practice. A surefire, slam dunk approach. Or not. But a good challenge. Blog
- Twitter: Girlfriend + Boyfriend + Cat. Rules of Relating do not apply.
- Hand Pie + Summer Peaches = Saving Dessert
"Final Offer" by Mark Slutsky. A down-on-his-luck lawyer awakes in a doorless room to find he's been selected to negotiate on behalf of the human race.
Subscribe and watch more sci-fi shorts on DUST: http://bit.ly/2aqc5vh
A mystery. Reading about Mars, I went out to look at the stars, 9 pm central, 7/26/2018, and noticed one was flashing multiple colors. Too dark to take pics with my cam but I grabbed it to better see what is happening. No tripod.
Surprise. I am looking at the bright white star and then I see a red flash beside the star, like it is shooting out from the white star. A burst of red light. That triggers a response from my camera. It takes the image? Sorry, it isn't a stable shot but there is something else going on here. What happened?
|Unexplained - not Mars. The star that flashed me.|
The images don't capture what I saw but the cam would not have taken an image without the red flash. To be clear, it was as if something was being sent out from the star.
One of the red flashes seemed to come from a slight distance away from the star.
Note, without the camera, I could not see the red flashes.
Five times I saw the red flash. I got 5 pics. Fascinating. And there is a telepathic sensation with this. Had a prompt to wait a few minutes and then it gave me another red flash and photo op.
Curious? And incredible.
Wendy's Coffeehouse - Shows are posted to the podcast archives after they air. 8p Sunday, KCMO Talk Radio 710 AM.
7/29 - Keith Linder Interview, The Bothell (Hell) House: Poltergeist of Washington State - living with a ghost.
8/5 - Tick Gaudreau Interview, Spirit Rescue: A Dowser's Ghostly Encounters. Intriguing experiences with different types of haunting spirits. Utilizing specialized techniques, he has worked with spirits in a safe, respectful, and loving manner.
8/12 - Gary Wimmer, Psychic, One of the most extraordinary NDE accounts you will hear.
8/19 - Philip Smith, Walking Through Walls. Philip Smith describes growing up in 1960s Miami with his decorator father, who one day discovers he has the miraculous power to talk to the dead and heal the sick.
Thank you for listening!